-Chapter 7: Christmas lights

19th December, 2011

*Taylor’s P.O.V*

“Okay then, see ya later Nat. See ya later Chaz. Have fun planning your wedding!”I hugged both of them, closing the door while they walked out and got into their car. Everyone had left me and Justin alone for the day…again. Since Selena ruined yesterday with her stupid phone call.

“So we have the day to ourselves…what do you wanna do?” I asked Justin, who had just come up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.  He rested his head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek before smiling.

“I wanna be with you, only you.”

I smiled, turning around so that I was facing Justin, face-to-face. “I wanna be with you too, but we have to do SOMETHING. Can’t just sit around and watch T.V all the time.”

He sighed. “I know, I know. Wanna help me put up the lights? Mom’s been bugging me about it since yesterday afternoon.”

“Sure! Let’s go and get the lights! I’ll decorate the front and you can put up the lights.” We both laughed and I went upstairs to get the decorations.

***

“And I was like,” Justin laughed as I continued, “Baby, baby, baby ohh. Like baby, baby, baby noo. Like baby, baby, baby ohh. I thought you’d always be mine, mine…”

I smiled as Justin started a new song, “And you know, you just…Shake it, shake it baby…”

“…Under the mistletoeeeeeeeeeee.” I added a new line, winking at Justin. He laughed and shook his head, as he finished putting up the first half of all the Christmas lights.

“Babe, what time is it?”

“Almost 11.”

“Hmmm, do you want hot chocolate? I’ll make it for youuuuuu.” He smiled sweetly, hugging me from behind-as he normally does.

I laughed. “Haha, sure Justin. I would love some hot chocolate.”

“Would you love some of me?” Justin winked, pulling me closer to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms wrapped around my waist.  I pressed my lips onto his, Justin kissing me back barely a second afterwards. Haha, he’s been waiting for this. I kissed him slowly but passionately, pulling away as soon as he wanted more.

I tapped my finger on his nose and smiled, “I still would love some hot chocolate.” Justin laughed and ran a hand through his hair, and I blew him a kiss-that he caught-before he went into the house. I sighed, continuing on with putting up the last couple decorations in the pile.

“Here you go, hot chocolate for the most beautiful girl in the world.” I laughed as he handed me the cup of hot chocolate, both of us sitting down on the porch steps. I looked around at the white snow, that had covered the entire street in front of the house, making everything look gorgeous.

“Hey babe.”

“Yes Justin?” I asked, facing him.

“Truth or dare?” He asked me, smirking as he continued on with sipping his hot chocolate.

I smirked back. “Hmm…dare.”

Justin smirked. Oh what did I get myself into? I laughed and he said:

“I dare you to...kiss me.”

“Justin, you know I’d kiss you anyways. You don’t have to dare me to.” He laughed and I leaned in, as did Justin, our lips almost touching. I crushed my lips onto his, feeling his smile…the sparks. He kissed me back with so much passion, that I almost stopped breathing-but luckily, I was still breathing, so everything’s okay.