00:58

WARNING: There will be sexual content, it's not full on smut but it's close. So you're welcome, all you sinners aka those people I keep trolling. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you don't like it, you can read the author's note at the end to find out what happened.  
-

Dylan was determined to find out what Thomas was hiding from him. Therefore he had a plan. He had asked Shelley to distract Tyler at her house leaving Thomas and Dylan alone in the apartment.

Thomas laid in Dylan's bed, watching another show on the tv. The blonde was so distracted he hadn't noticed Dylan walk in, shutting the door behind him of course. He climbed in bed with Thomas, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Mm, what are you doing?" Thomas asked looking over to his boyfriend.

"Nothing, just getting comfortable with you" Dylan responded, nuzzling his face behinds Thomas's neck. He started to nip the tender skin, making the blonde squirm.

"May I?" His hot breath made Thomas let out a little moan as he nodded.

Dylan smirked against his skin, knowing his plan would work, he started to softly kiss and bite his neck, making a little red spot appear. He started to suck on it, making it turn a darker shade, claiming the skin.

His hands traveled up Thomas's stomach, one hand under the shirt whilst the other was over.

"D-Dylan" Thomas whimpered, squirming against him.

"Am I making you hard?" Dylan whispered in the blonde's ear. Thomas moaned, pressing his back against Dylan.

Thomas was lost in pure bliss, even if Dylan was just sucking on his neck but it made him feel so good.

"More" He moaned. Dylan almost lost it when Thomas begged. Dylan flipped them over, kneeling between Thomas's legs. He took his shirt off, and kissed Thomas. Thomas hooked his legs around the back of Dylan's, as they started to grind on one another.

(they're doing that except they don't turn)

Thomas moaned into the kiss, gripping Dylan's hair.

Dylan started to grind his hips faster, as he started to take off Thomas's shirt.

He leaned into his ear."What are you hiding from me, Tommy?" He bit the shell of the delicate ear.

"N-nothing" He moaned arching his back as Dylan bit on his shoulder.

"Tell the truth" Dylan trailed a hand down to the blonde's crotch squeezing it.

"I-I-ah" Thomas couldn't speak properly as Dylan started to palm him. "Dyl, please"

"The truth, please" Dylan said.

Thomas hesitated but spoke "I-I'm..m-moving in" He breathed out.

Dylan froze, his hand still placed on his boyfriends crotch. "R-Really?"

"Yeah"

"Does Tyler know?"

"He was the one who suggested it, I talked to my parents and they said it would be great for me to explore. Even if I was halfway across the world from them" Thomas explained, his cheeks were still hot and red.

Dylan said nothing and just kissed him passionately.

"You're the best boyfriend in the world" Dylan mumbled on his lips.

Thomas pulled away looking at his boyfriend in the eye. "Now, what are we gonna do with these?" Thomas motioned towards their boners. He pushed Dylan to the other side of the bed and stood up. He took off his pants and briefs leaving him completely naked.

"See ya in the shower babe"  

-
here you go

also if you didn't read this chapter they moved in together.

(there will be ACTUAL smut in the next chapter but idk who should top so ¯\_()_/¯ )