00:24

dylie-dallie🐸: we're alone since tyler isn't here ;)

thomas🚂: you're like a horny puppy
thomas🚂: diD YOU JUST LICK MY CHEEK

dylie-dallie🐸: do you want me to lick you somewhere else ;)

-

Thomas threw a pillow at Dylan causing him to fall on the couch.

"So is that a yes to my offer?" Dylan asked,smirking.

"Shut up" Thomas pushed Dylan off the couch. Dylan grabbed Thomas's arm, making him fall with him.

Thomas straddled Dylan's hips and his hands were on either side of the brunettes head.

Thomas leaned down and smashed their lips together.

Dylan was in shock. He couldn't process what was happening all he could do was kiss back.

As their instincts kicked in their kiss deepened, Dylan sat up with Thomas still on his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him closer.

That's when Dylan woke up from his daydream as Thomas was snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Hey Dyl, you okay?" Thomas asked concerned "I thought you had passed out with your eyes open"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

Thomas stood up from his lap and grabbed his phone. "Um, my brother was texting me. He said to call him, so I'll be in the guest room, if you need me"

Dylan watched as Thomas walked away, leaving him on the floor. Dylan looked down and blushed.

"Fuck"

-
keep in your pants Dylan