It was on the whole time?

"Dude, I'm so happy you guys could come to Florida!" You smiled excitedly and ran up to Felix, hugging him tightly before hugging Marzia tightly as well. They both laughed and smiled towards you, noticing Ryan walking up behind you and smiling.

They all greeted each other and you joined them in their conversation about the newest games before you noticed Marzia just awkwardly standing to the side. When she noticed you looking at her she gave a small smile a laugh, waving slightly. You didn't know much about the fashion world, but decided to talk to her about the latest fashions, since she seemed to enjoy that and clothes.

After a few minutes you guys thought a little cafe nearby would be the perfect place to talk and get some drinks for the cold weather. All of you sat in seat at a small circular table. Four chairs WERE set up...but they were extremely close to each other. All of the tables were like that. Save for the tables with just two seats. You felt your face heat up slightly when you sat in a seat and practically had no space between you and Ryan. Shit...

You expected him to awkwardly scoot off the the edge of his chair to give you space, but he actually stayed in his spot, he didn't mind the close space between you guys. Apparently. You gave a soft smile until you heard your name come into the conversation and turned your attention towards Felix and Marzia. Marzia smiled and giggled like she knew something and you knew something was definitely up with the smile on Felix's face.

"So, Ryan..." Felix started and you had a grasp idea of what he was thinking on doing.

Run Ryan.

Run,

While you still have a chance!

"Yes?" Cry asked a little cautiously, wondering what kind of plan his friend had in mind. Felix leaned forward and rested his arms on the table while giving a smile and small laugh.

"Are you and (Y/N) dating yet?"

.

.

.

.

.

"No!" Ouch. "I already told you about this whole (Y/N) and Cry dating thing. It was something the fangirls made up, you know, a ship." You heart began to feel heavy and dreadful, your stomach feeling sick along with all that. Did he really feel this way?

"But you guys would be so adorable together!" Marzia exclaimed with a laugh. You guys did get that a lot. But, Ryan wouldn't even flinch or turn the slightest shade of pink or red. While you always turned as red a a tomato and felt your stomach turn slightly.

A small white object moved towards you in the corner of your eye, your eyes dropping to see it was a small note from Marzia.

'Ask him out! He's too shy...' It said and you looked back up at her with a nervous expression before she gave a small grin and a thumbs up. You turned to see Felix giving a thumbs up as well and jerked his head towards Ryan's direction.

"Why is everyone giving a thumbs up?"

....

"Ryan?" You asked with a barely noticeable quiver in your voice. He turned his head with a 'hm?' and gave a slight smile, your heart beat filling your ears rapidly. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out sometime...as in a date?" You asked the last part unsurely and felt your heart pound against your chest like some kind of thunder. Felix and Marzia leaned forward in anticipation. They possibly had to be the biggest Cry and (Y/N) shippers in the world...

"I'd love to." His calm voice answer and he gave a quiet laugh, your face heating up even warmer and happiness automatically filling you. You smiled and tried to hear things over the loud sound of your racing heart.

"How about a pizza date?" That sounded original to you...right?

"Yeah, over at my house. Since you have such a small apartment...and Sophia seems to hate guest." Ryan chuckled and smiled softly towards you. You smiled back and agreed, tomorrow at seven.

"Hey, Ryan. We should order some coffee for all of us." Felix said and pushed out his chair from the table. Ryan sat up as well and gave Felix a nod, turning to enter the small cafe and get drinks. After a second Felix looked back at you and Marzia and squealed happily with her, they're smiles barely hiding through their 'calm' masks.

"I'll leave you two to talk about this majestic moment..." Pewdie smiles and slides away to the cafe's entrance. He felt his smile grow wider when he saw Ryan standing in front of the barista, looking up at the menu they had hung up.

"(Y/N) likes Carmel...so I'll get a Carmel latte for her." Ryan smiled to himself and told the cashier.

"How adorable." Felix came up next to Ryan and saw him jump in surprise at his sudden appearance. Felix ordered for him and Marzia before standing next to the cashier so that they can get their drinks quick.

The barista came up with two of the hot coffee's in his hands before leaning down to turn on the mic used to call customers. Felix stopped him and whispered to him if he could embarrass his friend with the mic, luckily he was a guy that had a sense of humor and let Felix have it for a second.

"So, are you excited about the date?" He asked Ryan with a mischievous grin, his finger pressing the button used to turn on the microphone.

"Of course I am!" Ryan's voice said through the speakers outside, causing you to laugh slightly and raise an eyebrow in confusion. Marzia shrugged her shoulders when you looked over at her and asked what this was about. "I get to hang out with the most adorable and amazing girl ever! And she asked ME out! Do you know how amazing that is? It's just like-" Cry made a cute little squealing noise that sounded adorable. Maybe he was the biggest (Y/N) and Cry shipper in the world...

"Hey, Ryan."

"Yeah?"

"The mic is on..."

"...Damn it Felix!"

You laughed hard as Marzia did too, both of you looking like mad men in front of the customers in the cafe. The both of them came out of the cafe came out with their drinks, Cry's face as red as you've ever seen it and Felix still snickering from earlier.

"H-Here's your drink..." He mumbled and set the drink in front of you. You decided to take a chance and hug him after jumping up from your seat. You chuckled and pulled away with your arms around his neck.

"You're too cute..." You laughed lightly and saw him give a small smile, hugging you back.

A/N: Romance? Not much...But I thought I'd attempt something that might've you blush. Didn't work did it? Well, this story will take off soon, so just remember that! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!