Is it him?

You yawned as you stretched out your arms and leaned back in your seat that was in front of your computer. Honestly you didn't know why you did your videos at such late hours when you had a job at the mall early in the morning. Your YouTube channel was pretty popular, you almost a million subscribers but you had to have a thousand more people subscribe to reach that goal.

"Why did I think I had the time for this?" You mumbled as your video was loading into YouTube. Your knew it would load by itself do you got out of your seat and trudged over to your bed, careful not to wake your roommate sleeping in her bed. All this collage work, YouTube videos and your job was really hard to juggle with all at once. You slumped onto your bed and instantly felt yourself start to drift into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

"Wake up." Your roommate, Sophia, said as she threw a pillow in your face. You gave an annoyed expression while you threw the pillow onto the floor and gave a tired groan. After sitting up in your bed and feeling like you've risen from the dead you threw your blankets aside and went over to the bathroom to get ready.

"Here," She said while she saw you brushing your hair in front of the mirror. She set a cup of coffee next to where you standing and gave you a smile.

"Thanks," You grinned. You picked up the coffee and took a sip to feel the caffeine already working. Coffee was like your strength to get through work.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why are you guys late?" Your manager asked in a stern voice as he crossed his arms. You and Sophia walked behind the front counter and got in your positions for the store.

"We stayed up late studying. We're in college you know." Sophia mumbled while picking up the huge box full of new game releases. You waited by the crash register while you waited for the store to open at eight. The manager just grumbled something and went into his small office in the back of the store. It didn't take long for Sophia to set up the games since it was a pretty small shop. It was in a mall with all the other small stores scattered everywhere.

"Ready for another long day?" She asked you while opening the doors to the game shop. You rested your elbow on the glass counter and set your chin on your hand.

"You mean the day hasn't even started?"

The day was long, just like you thought it would be with quite a few people coming in for the releases. But it wasn't until near the end of the day that someone came in the shop that caught your attention when he spoke to you about buying a game.

"Excuse me, have you happened to play this game before?" The voice you always knew asked. You glance up to see a man with brown hair holding up an adventure game as he held a small grin on his face. You quickly took a peek at the title and smiled to yourself as you remembered it was one of your favorite games.

"Yeah, it's an amazing game. It has an amazing story and the art style is different from the usual games." You commented. Your mind kept thinking about how much this guy sounded like Cry, but you didn't want to ask him. But you did live in Florida so it's bound to be him. He set the game on the counter, pulling out his money to give you. He gave a frown as he counted his money and glanced back up at you. "What's wrong?" You asked as you gave a confused expression. He gave an embarrassed laugh while he looked down at the ground.

"I don't have enough money." Your grin returned while you glanced into the back of the store to see your manager's office door closed with the sign saying not to come in. You gazed back at him to see him slight puzzled.

"That's okay. We've earned enough money from all the new releases." You grinned while checking out the game and handing it to him.

"Wow, that's really nice of you." He slightly laughed while taking the video game from you. He smiled as he gazed down at the game and then back up at you. "I really appreciate it." He gave you one last smile before turning to leave the store. Your mind raced with thoughts of just taking a chance and asking him. It's better than knowing he could've been Cry and you just let the opportunity slip through your fingers.

"Wait!" You exclaimed with a hand reaching out to him, despite the fact he was already at the doors. He gazed back at you over his shoulder before fully turning around with a puzzled expression. You felt your face heat up like an intense fire and it seemed as if your voice disappeared all by itself. "D-Do you happen to have a YouTube channel?" You managed to choke out from your slight paralysis. The slightest smile appeared on his lips, your mind expecting the complete opposite response.

"So, you know who I am?" He asked while walking back towards the conter you were currently standing at. 'Where the hell is Sophia?! She has to see this!' You thought when he held out his hand towards you. "I'm Ryan. Or Cry, as you might know me." He said as you wrapped your hands around his and shook it with a smile of your own.

"I'm (Y/N). I'm a fan of your videos." You replied before letting go of his hand and trying to think of something to say. "Your humor is different from other gamer commentators, and I like that." You said while trying to keep your cool and not run off to find Sophia to witness this amazing event.

"That's great. People usually like the screaming and over exaggerating type of commentators. I'm happy to see you like my humor," Ryan chuckled. He messed with the game in his hands while he fought back the warmth trying to surface on his cheeks.

"(Y/N)!" A booming voice shouted, making both of you guys jump in surprise and have mini heart attacks. Your manager appeared from the back and his anger was evident until he saw Cry, his expression changing to a nice smile. "Can you please help clean up the mess Sophia made in the back?" He asked with a less aggressive tone. You nodded your head at him and gave Ryan a quick wave good bye and a smile before disappearing into the back. Ryan waved back with a slight grin of his own, turning around and exiting out the store with his game in hand. He gazed down at the game and smiled a little wider as he stopped outside the game store, the image of your grins smiling face appearing in his head.

"Maybe I should buy all my games from this store from now on..."

A/N: Hello! So I decided to give you guys another story for my absence on here, because I really do feel bad about all these people following me and liking my story, only to wait a month for another update. So, here's my gift to you all! I promise I'll update more here since you guys seem to like my story. Thank you for reading and please comment and such! Bye!