Chapter 1

Sean's POV

"Good morning Mr. Anderson." My assistant Rachel says as I walk off the elevator and onto the floor of my office.

"Good morning Rachel, would you please send in my 8:30? Thanks." I say as I walk I walk into my private office and sit down behind my desk.

A few minutes later my business partner of three years walks in. We had been discussing buying out another company and this was the day we would finally decide.

However when he walks in I notice a small girl dressed in pink follows him.

He sits down and the girl asks "Daddy who is this?"

"This is Daddy's business partner baby now we must be very quiet" He replies.

I smile "Ben I didn't know you had a daughter."

The girl giggles and he laughs, "Because I don't this is my little Jolie."

"Little? What's a little?" I ask now intrigued.

"I'm a daddy dom which is part of the ddlg lifestyle. Then there's a little he or she has the mind set of a child which is their little space. As a daddy dom I must care for and love my little." He explains.

I smile at Jolie and hand her some paper and pencils so she can draw.

Me and Ben begin the meeting however all my thoughts are about what Ben said. I've never really found a girl that I truly cared for.

The meeting ends and I start some online research. After an hour of reading different things a link pops up.

I click on it and I'm brought to a website for an auction house. I see rows of girls' pictures and prices under their pictures.

I scroll through a few rows until one catches my eye. I click on her picture and it brings me to her profile.

Reighlee Marie LynnAge: 19Height: 5'0"Eyes: BlueHair: Dirty Blonde

Reighlee Marie Lynn
Age: 19
Height: 5'0"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blonde

I smile at the screen. She's beautiful. I have to have her. I email the owner and tell her I want to meet this beautiful girl.

I call Ben and ask him for a list of everything I'll need.

After he gives the list I tell Rachel to order everything offline and have it mailed to my address.

The lady from the house calls me and says she will have Ms. Reighlee ready for me tomorrow.

I thank her and hang up.

I drive home to my mansion. When I walk in I inform all my employees I will be bringing someone home tomorrow and to make sure the house looks nice.

I make my way to my room. I walk in and pass by old family photos. Both my parents died when I was 18 and I haven't had anybody since. I think that's why I'm so intrigued by ddlg, I just want someone who will love me and I can love them.

Tomorrow I will get that and tomorrow that beautiful girl will be mine.

A/N
Hello, this is my first daddy story and second story overall I hope you like it please comment and vote thanks!