Chapter 4

Reighlee's POV

Daddy's rules were very simple and basic.

1. Give Daddy hugs and kisses all the time.
2. Tell Daddy if anything is wrong.
3. Listen to what Daddy says at all times.
4. No sweets after dinner unless for a special occasion.
5. No whining.
6. Do not be bratty.
7. Do not put your self down.
8. Do not harm yourself.
9. Use your manners.
10. Ask Daddy before getting anything out of the kitchen.

I read over the rules a few times. I don't think these will be a problem following.

"Now if you brake any of these rules I will decide on a punishment according to which one you brake." He says looking me in the eye.

"Yes sir I'm a good girl. No punishments for me." I smile.

He smiles and caresses my cheek.

"Great Princess, now do you want some dinner then we can get you ready for bed?" He asks.

"Yes please I'm so hungry!." I say holding my tummy.

He chuckles and takes my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"What do you want my Angel?"

"Macaroni and cheese!" I say excitedly.

It was my favorite food ever!

Daddy chuckles and grabs a box along with some chicken tenders. He fixes them and brings me a plate with some on it.

After blowing on it he holds the spoon up to my mouth, "Open up Darling."

I open and he slides some mac and cheese in my mouth.

I close my eyes and moan and Daddy chuckles. I blush, at the house I never got much food and when I did it was horrible and tasteless.

After I finish eating Daddy takes me upstairs and leads me to the huge bathroom. He puts a lush bath bomb in and undresses me. I know I should be embarrassed but I trust him.

He scrubs my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner then lets me bathe myself since we just met today and he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable.

"Alright little one time for bed." He says as he pulls me out of the bathtub.

He walks me into my room and opens a drawer and pulls out two pairs of pajamas.

"Bunny or Kitten pajamas?" He asks holding both pair up for me to see.

I immediately point to the kitten pajamas and Daddy smiles, "I thought you might pick those."

He puts them on me and tucks me into bed. 

"Alright my kitten remember if you need anything I am right next door okay?" 

I nod and he kisses my head as I close my eyes. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

I open my eyes and I'm sitting in a dark room under a light tied to a chair. Soon a figure walks up to me and I immediately know who it is.

"Daddy thank goodness its you I'm tied up and I don't know who did it!"

He chuckles, "You little bitch I tied you up!"

My smile falls and I see him take his belt off.

"You know I think you've been a very bad girl maybe I need to punish you." He smirks and raises his hand.

"NO!" I scream.

"Baby! Princess whats wrong?" I hear a familiar voice.

"No I'm a good girl I promise!" I say not wanting to anger him.

"Baby I know that look in my eyes." He coaxes and I slowly look up into his eyes.

He gives me a small smile and I realize it was a nightmare. I throw my arms around his neck and begin to sob.

"I'm so sorry Daddy I had a bad dream!" I sob.

"Princess I know that, that's why I'm in here to check on you."

"H-How d-did you k-know?" I ask trying to dry my tears.

"Well I didn't want to tell you this but I put a baby monitor in your room in case anything happened." He replies nudging to the baby monitor on a shelf on the other side of my room.

I nod and he puts his arms under my knees an around my back and lefts me up.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously.

"You are going to sleep in Daddy's big boy bed you know unless you don't want to."

"No I want to!" I say and he chuckles.

He lays me down on his soft bed and lays next to me pulling me up onto his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.

"Do you wanna talk about your bad dream or go back to sleep kitten?" He asks me running his fingers through my hair.

I thought about it for a minute I did want to talk about it but at the moment I'm so tired I can't think about anything else.

"Go back to sleep we can talk tomorrow." I say yawning and closing my eyes.

"Okay sweetie." He says and covers us with his comforter.

I close my eyes and once again get pulled into a deep sleep but this time no bad dreams interrupt it.

A/N

Hey guys,
I hope you guys like this chapter. And it maybe a bit before I update again. There is something going on in my personal life that I never have gone through before. That's all I'm gonna say but if any of you guys are religious I would appreciate if you guys would say a little prayer for me. Thanks!

-Sam