Chapter 17

A Few Weeks Later

Raleigh's POV

"Daddy!" I moan loudly as he sucks on my clit while his fingers move slowly in and out of me. 

He chuckles knowing I'm close to cumming and keeps pleasuring me. This had become the norm for the past few weeks. He has super attentive, taking off of work a lot to spend time with me and insisted on giving me multiple orgasms a day. (Not that I mind).

My kitty clenches around his fingers and I feel my orgasm reach its peak. I look down and see Daddy smirking at me and I blush.

"Don't be embarrassed Kitten I love when you cum all over my fingers." He proceeds to stick his two fingers in his mouth sucking off what was left of my juices. "Mmm sweet as sugar....that will always be my favorite taste in the world." He smirks again and I groan putting my face into the pillow on his large comfy bed.

"Okay little one time for your bath and then it's time for bed." He chuckles as he picks me up and walks us into his large bathroom. I think about my siblings, which is weird right now I know, but I hadn't heard from them in a while....I wonder what they're up to...?

Carson's POV

I'm currently sitting on my bed waiting on Emily to make her way to my room. Ever since we kissed and spent the night together in my bed, we haven't spent much time apart. We know how wrong it is but neither of us is ready to let go of each other yet. After Raleigh left, and rightfully so, Emily and I had to lean on each other. We were the only people who knew what it was like for us at home. Sure, I had girls who showed interest in me at school, but they would never know why I am the way I am.