Pass The Ammunition

♥♥♥I KNOW you guys wanted some drama, and hopefully these next few chapters will do it for you;) PLEASE tell me what you think!:)♥♥♥

Quinn's P.O.V

I woke up in Levy's room, basically laying on top of him with my head on his bare chest. I vaguely remembered going in there the night before, and I was still finding it hard to keep my eyes open with the soothing up and down rhythm of his chest as he breathed. I became aware of his finger tips trailing up and down my back, making me shudder even through my t shirt. I lifted my head a little, blinking. Levy smiled at me, that gorgeous crooked smile, and I couldn’t help but smile back.

"Sorry," I muttered, trying to roll off of him. He put his hands on my waist and held me there.

"It's alright." he said, smirking at me. "It's pretty relaxing. Did you know that you talk in your sleep?" he asked, and I scowled at him. I'd been awake for five seconds and already he was being obnoxious. It should have bothered me, but it didn't.

"What did I say?" I asked curiously, and he sighed dramatically.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Professing your undying love for me, the works." he said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat up so I was straddling him. I looked down at his chest and cocked my head.

"What's this from?" I asked, tracing, my finger around an area on his shoulder with three or four small scars. They looked like small puncture wounds. Levy's eyes tightened and I paused, wondering if I maybe shouldn’t have asked.

"It's from my dad." he said in a low voice. I froze. I knew his dad had abused both him and his mother, but he didn't talk about them much. I felt a little bad, feeling like I constantly whined about myself while Levy had his own demons to struggle with.

"What'd he do?" I asked in a quiet voice, almost a whisper. Levy met my eyes, and took my hand, weaving his fingers through mine.

"It was a long time ago…" he said, studying my face. He sighed, then continued. "It's from a two by four. It was the closest thing he could get his hands on, that night." he said, keeping a steady gaze with me. I slowly moved my gaze back down to the marks on his shoulder and ran my hand over the slightly raised bumps.

"Those are from the nails."

I almost threw up. Just with pure…disgust at a man who would beat his son with a two by four….that still had nails in it. A familiar anger welled inside me, but this was different. My entire life, I’d been angry about everything. I still was. Angry about what my parents had done, angry what Jake’s parents had done, and although I had been angry about what Levy’s parents had done, this was a whole new level, a whole new kind of angry that made my lips curl and fists clench.

Levy squeezed my hands.

“Quinn, look at me.” he said, and I slowly tore my eyes away from the scar and back to his face. He was staring at me with those black eyes, so dark I could see my own reflection.

“It happened, its done. I’m not there anymore.” He said in a calm voice.

“But he-”

“I know what he did. My god, do I know. But there’s nothing I can do about it at this point. As stupid as it is, everything that has happened in my life has lead me here.” He said, squeezing my hand again, I gazed down at him and wondered how he could be so…brave. I still couldn’t get over everything that had happened to Jake, to Levy, and to me. I was still angry. I would always be angry. Yet Levy was so…calm. He was so accepting of it. I wished I could be like that. I realized that he was starting to rub off on me. His calm calmed me, relaxing me slowly as we stared at each other, not saying anything.