Mind Sweeper, Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while, busy with college work :( that sounds bad doesn't it? Darn!

Enjoy probably this chapter since I'll be gone for a LONG while I suppose

==========================

The Diablo guard where here... I shifted uncomfortably in Ally's lap and rubbed my eyes.

I felt my vision change as I hissed, a temporary blinding poison had been used to blind my vampire senses so I couldn't tell Ally where they are.

I think Ally had noticed something disturbing my as my eyes burnt.

"Ally!" I cried softly... "The Diablo assassains are here." I said as my eyes closed from too much irritation being caused by the gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ally's POV*

I held onto Bonnies back as irritated veins puffed out from under her skin and her eyes swelled up. The Diablo assassains where here.

I felt something under my skin crawl around as I shifted, Bonnie looked smaller than usual.

They all landed at the same time, holding each one of my knights by the neck. "Give us the girl, and you will wipe away your sins Ally Ekralc!"

They yelled, as long blades came out of the knuckles of their red menacing armour plates.

I growled, my claws gripping the ground as I stood over Bonnie.

"Never!" I chanted with a fade whisper. As the wind blew it revealed the burnt blackened faces, scarred.

"I guess you'll be celebrating death with Sheva then!" They all gave a menacing laugh with echoed within the circle they had formed around me.

"Let them go! And I'll give you her!" I screamed as a scorning scowl mumbled through my mouth.

One of my knights appeared as a version of me, the wolf, marked with its tribal tattaus.

The Diablo Assassain sliced open his neck it's neck pouring through the slice along with a careless whisper of nothing followed by my Knight.

The female, his mate yelped and struggled, the latin voice yelled at her mate who easily died and resisted to remain still.

I growled at them all, resting on Bonnie lightly as my claws dug into the ground.

"How dare you!" My mind connected with theirs, they held their heads in pain; instantly feeling the large mind power of my rage.

I shuck, my eyesight turning into scents, I saw their insides rupture as they all dropped to their knees.

Bonnie had grumbled as her hand instantly connected with my leg.

"Ally..." She whispered slightly to quite and distracted me.

The knights where panting as my men shifted, pouncing on them and pinning them down.

"Ally..." She called out again, my mind hooked with hers like a fish easily being hooked out of the water.

"Yes?" I replied. "I... I can't remember." She slurred and looked straight up into my eyes.

"I can't remember anything but you..." She croaked and begin choking on her own coughs, straining and tilting her head backwards to reach for more air.

Her face was in sure realisation of not knowing anything.

I nuzzled into her and licked her cheek slightly with my tongue the knights yelled for me to get off or they'll make sure I was spending time with Sheva.

"Who are they?" She cuddled me, gripping my chest of fur looking at her knights that were pinned.

One of the started desperately struggling. "What have you done to her!?" He yelled at our tribe.

I snarled, leaving Bonnie on the ground and moved over to the now vunerable victim.

"Don't you dare blame anything on me or my mate!" The name "mate" accidentally yet simply rolled off of my tongue.

The men lay there in shock not being able to process the news. One stuttered, "What?" With an elegant suttle voice.

I felt her smooth hands brush through my fur as her face burrowed into my neck.

It seemed like the man snapped back into reality and somehow escaped one of my packs grasp, he was infront of me in seconds.

Bonnie stood in my view as the blade pierced through her skin, a slight yelp was thrown from her lips.

She looked down, the flocks of hair moving off of her shoulder as she looked back at the knight.

"Princess!" He said in horror and she collapsed in his arms. Her vains sliwly turning purple and black like a sudden virus spreading through her body, it travelled through her body like a bat out of hell.

"What did you do!" I screamed but she was gone. Both the knight and her where gone.

My tribe had the others pinned, I shoved one of them off and pinned on myself, hearing his weak bones crack under my paws.

"Where did they go!?" I barked at him as he squinted and wriggled, small squelchs made with every crack that was heard by his body.

Another knight was panicking. They where suppose to be unbreakable. I bared my teeth before someone shouted that he had took her to Old Widow Corney.

"Why..." I asked, uncertain of the name. They remained quite as they stared into space.

"Take me there." I demanded, letting go of the knight who I had broken like a toy.