IMPOSTER!, Chapter 3

*Ally's POV*

I couldn't sleep at all, it was frustrating enough knowing a little twerp killed the pack leader, my father.

I snarled under my breath, I'm going to kill her!

I headed out of my base and ran towards the vampire camp they had "secretly" set up.

I found a vampire lurking about, excellent.

Unleasing my wolf I pounced onto of her as smashed her head off with what I thought was a slow speed. Vampires, ha.

Pathetic little scum who can't even defend themselves from me.

Shifting back into my form I dressed in the dead girls clothes.

I saw the camp a mile off and grinned, they didn't know what was coming.

I walked into the camp, I was clever enough to know that they wouldn't be able to smell my canine scent.

They where trapped under this vampires lusting scent.

A guard smiled and nodded at me, he came over and chuckled. "Do I know you?" He asked.

"Yes." I put the best accent I could.

"Then why such a beauty is in all this chaos?" He winked with a cheeky grin, I placed my hand on his chest.

"Sorry love but your not my type." I walked off into the camp hearing a heavy sigh of his dead breath.

The girl I loathed passed me, our eyes linked and I quickly stood infront of her.

"Princess." I smiled trying to keep my anger down.

"I've been told by a group that you need to help, you're the only one who can help us. Please." I looked at her in a begging way. She nodded.

"Where?" She asked, her voice was music to my wolf ears.

"This way." I held her hand and ran into the forest, who knew. That this! This! Was easy!

We were miles away from her camp and I suddenly changed into my wolf with a grin, baring my teeth.

"Hello Princess." I laughed manically and growled circling her.

No weapons, her shock froze her.

She was trapped.

She's going to die!

*Before Bonnie was kidnapped*

*Bonnie's POV*

"Mother...." I mumbled as I dreamed.

"Father...." I twisted and turned accidentally falling off of my bed. "Eep!" I landed on the floor, I'm glad plastic was covering the muddy ground below me.

Thank you servants for creating the idea of putting plastic protection on the floor.

I yawned, So unusual I know but it was tiring. That zillion feeling laps that Raphael made me do nearly killed me. ((No pun intended XD))

I got up as the moonlight shon down on my pale white skin, I got dressed into some proper army wear and equipped some poisoned daggers.

As I walked out of my tent a sudden breeze hit me and sent chills down my spine. It made me feel uncomfortably dead.

I was about to walk out of the camp until I was stopped by a woman covered in blood, indeed she was very beautiful. Our eyes linked.

"I've been told by a group that you need to help, you're the only one who can help us. Please." She looked at me all bloody and scruffy.

I nodded quickly, desperate times call for desperate measures, such as these ones.

"Where?" I asked the stranger.

"This way." She gripped my hand hand and ran into the forest with me. The guards knew I'd be ok.

We were miles away from the camp and I slowly came to a stop. "Are you sure?" I panted and looked at her. Their was a wolf circling me.

"Hello Princess." She laughed manically and growled circling me.

"Uh!" I tried running but her massive paw stood on my legs. "Ah!" I yelped in pain and froze.

"W-w-what do you w-ant?" I stuttered, stuttering!? Great! Now it shows how weak I really am!

The wolf growled and spoke with the same girls voice, "You killed my father, I'm her to repay his duties as Alpha, I'm lady Ally. You're Bonnie, the princess." She mocked, "And I'm here to end your precious little worthless PATHETIC LIFE!"

I felt her hit the equipped daggers off of my armour and dragged me by her teeth to her camp, I was suddenly dropped.

Werewolves surrounded me, I panicked. They all turned into us looking forms and grabbed my arms and legs carrying me to a chair.

"Stop!" I denied wriggling if refusal. "Ah!" A guy squoze my arm tightly as I teared up.

Sat down roughly on the chair I was stripped of any armour so only my tank top and pants were shown.

I was held aggressively by the shoulders as another guy tied me up with rope. He was grinning to himself as he wrapped the rope around my breasts to make them look bigger.

"You're sick!" I spat in his face and fell to the floor with the chair tied to me.

"Pick her up!" The familiar female voice demanded and the men did exactly what she ordered.

I looked at her and she looked at me, I saw her anger. "Leave!" She yelled strongly as the men scattered off vunerabully.

She gripped my chin firmly, firm enough to make my eyes bulge out of my head, "Now tell me, what did you do with him, my father! So I can clear his name that he didn't abandon us." She snarled at me but her grip paralysed my speech.

I was slapped hard across the face, a moment of pain overwhelmed me. I was in complete shock already.

I tried to speak but it was only in a matter of time she slapped me again.

I groaned in pain was battered and bruised to hell.

Coughing from being winded I heard a voice, a female voice. "Leave her be! Imposter!"

Looking about blurrly I saw two figures of the same girl talking to each other... I'm so confused right now even I didn't understand.

I passed out unable to open my eyes anymore.