Close To Death, Chapter 1

I can't believe I'm listening to musicals, Michael Jackson and Skrillexwhilst writing this haha XD (And Muse >:3) Don't judge me, it's a motivating thing for me, such as supercalafragalistiexpialidocious. ;)

=======================================

*Bonnie's POV*

"Bonnie! Are you listening!?" My teacher shouted at me and I nearly fell off of my seat. Lucifer he has a temper.

"And don't use blastphormey either." He scolded me with a death look. I stood up.

"To be honest Mr Bainbridge, I can't take anymore of this bullshit. I know what I need to know and that is to kill."

I slid my inferno bow off of my back and walked out of the tent, breathing the surroundings around me.

I'm Bonnie, vampire.

Worst of all a target.

Why am I a target? Well I'm royality, a princess.

My people are in war with werewolves, vermin.

I haven't heard of my parents for decades, I know not if they are alive or slaughtered.

If they are dead, it will make situation worse. I'll be queen of vampires.

I withdrew a arrow and dashed around the forest with my sneak ability.

Very distantly I could smell dog, werewolves and they could probably smell me...

I jumped down from the tree I was hidden in and covered myself in mud. The best way to screw a werewolfs smelling sense.

However, I didn't realise a werewolf was behind me. I turned quickly to face the beast as it growled at me. I must've been ten miles away from my quaters.

The wolf got on all fours and chased me with no mercy. I had to run around and couldn't. The wolf leapt on me and was about to slash my head off, before my life burnt before my eyes I was able to use my speed to shoot the beast in its head, the arrow set itself aflame and the beast's body was burnt to a crisp.

I hopped back into the trees for safety, it was said that one of ours, a Level E vampire attacked a Beta. I hardly thought that was true, the wolved must've been lying through there dog breath.

I travelled back to my campus and sat down next to Lucy, my friend. She looked at me with sorrow and happiness all at the same time. I raised my eyebrow, concerned with the looks she gave me all at once.

"What?" I asked politeness and confusion. She mindlinked with me, "Your parents are no where to be found... The representative has suggested they crown you Queen." She gave me a sorrowful smile as I teared up.

"Ah Bonnie!" My young brother ran to me and hugged my side happily and playfully flicked water at me, I giggled.

The night was friendly towards our species, I looked up towards the night sky to see millions of beaming dots look down at us. My people call them Xaviers. I don't know why.

I sighed out a little and sat my brother on my lap and bounced him on my leg, "Tell me brother do you know the story of vampires." I held his small hands as he clapped them together.

"Mhm!" He nodded hyperactively and smiled lots, "Can you tell me the story of Vampires?" Lucy smiled to my brother as he told Lucy the ancient story, even though she already knew about the story, it was cute to hear my brother tell us.

I heard a crackle of a twig and easily got distracted, I looked at Lucy and she told me it was her.

My sanity was loosing itself, I was going over the edge being cautious with everything I heard.

"I killed a wolf." I told Lucy when my brother finished the story. He gasped amazed that his own sister killed a wolf. He ran off to go and tell the others.

"What did you think?" She asked.

"At the time I was thinking, 'oh shit', Lucifer, those things are fierocious, I nearly had my head cut clean off but I'm glad my parents made this bow for me other wise you'd have a 120 year old vampire, my brother, to control you." She giggled and I smiled leaning back with relaxation as we sat together in a tent whilst feeling the cold breeze on our faces.

The servants brought us wolf wine and dead deers.

The wolf wine was a alchoholic blood of the wolf and the deers were our dinner.

"I take life to granted." I mumbled as I saw a shooting Xavier.

I heard Lucy laugh a little and looked at me with humour, "We're suppose to take life for granted Bonnie otherwise what would we be?"

"Vampires." I replied to her rhetorical question as we both start laughing.

"Well I think I need to go and train a bit more with Raphael." I took my equipment and hugged Lucy, the campus was small but big enough to hold 1,000 vampires.

I hugged Raphael from behind as he guessed, "Hmmm let me guess, is that my Bonnie I sense."

He turned as I saw his pale skin, pink plump lips and brownie red eyes. He was handsome for a guy but not my type.

I saw my reflection in his eyes. My long brown curly hair, small forehead, small lips, freckles and purple eyes with the genes of vampire showing through with the red specks in my iris.

"You're so lucky Bonnie." He sung and hugged me from behind. "You can cha cha with anyone you want and get away with it." He groaned like a baby. "It's not all fun and games." I reminded him.

"I know that because you smell of wet dog." He laughed and I pushed him playfully. "Oh just train me so I don't die nearly next time a beast tries to kill me."

"Oh save me Raphael." He mocked me whilst placing the back of his hand on his forehead and laughed more. "Ok ok I'll calm down, now the most important thing my little blood sucker is to build up your stamina, so go on." He spanked my ass firmly with his large hands, "Get that booty wiggling princess, I want you to do hmmmm, a million laps."

"A million?" I questioned him, he's being generous with me. "Yes a million and times that by ten." He smirked to himself and I frowned.

"Well get going." He wavered me to go. Even though he's my best friend, Lucifer I hate him at times.

I set off my task of running ten million laps around the campus.