Chapter #6

• Dedicated to Yasmine Ali

SOME THOUGHTS ON LOVE

What is love ? mostly we take the help of cliches to define, but our different definitions of love is nothing but our own personal encounter with the hard-to-define feeling. so here we go, taking a look on my experience and observations. if you have any objection, suggestion or any feedback, feel free to give.

I am aware that my recent rants haven't been so near to my first rant which was more of humourous rather than just some flow of words , but hey, sometimes we need to change the dish. So enjoy reading.

When we love someone, we don’t see their mistakes. We only love them, always say and find them the most wonderful, perfect even with flaws … but when they break our heart … all the goodness evolves and we only find them full of mistakes and flaws and so unlikeable. Then we can’t find anything good about them.

How pathetic it is, love is very pathetic. It makes people fierce, insane, dangerous, and clueless. We are happy, when we have it and sad when we don’t (so simple but still complicated).

We all seek love, because love is happiness. When someone fails us to give happiness, we turn to others. But that’s just not as simple as 2+2=4.

We always hear “men want only one thing from women”. That’s true, but that’s also a form of love, but it remains love when it doesn’t get fierce and a relationship only revolves around “that”.

We love different things in different ways. Our way of expressing love is also different but the actual feeling is same. Though we all have different experiences of it and also different definitions but the indescribable and unspoken feeling is always the same.

We all fall in love, some of us say it aloud and some if us hide it in deepest of their heart. Those who don’t or can’t show are often considered unfortunate.

But really wounded body parts are really way less painful than broken hearts.

All of us fall in love or simply like somebody. But, even if sometimes we don’t admit but we all have had broken heart. Some were fortunate enough to get it mended. And some are so unfortunate that they spend their whole lives trying to put the pieces back together. 

And I, I have done it all. As to speak of my personal experience, one thing I want to tell, no matter how much it hurts, never be afraid of love, when you love someone just tell them and let the fate lead you, by passage of time, you’ll know what exactly to do.