Ch. 1 Part 2: Hide and Seek

The two turtle brothers looked around to see who was speaking to them. They were confused as to who talked to them, for you talked out of nowhere, keeping yourself concealed.

- You continued to speak, "I can help you, but you have to follow one of my requests."

- "Donnie, should we..." the orange masked turtle began.

- "Hold on," he said to him, then called out to you, "what do you want?"

You thought carefully for a few moments before responding. You thought, (do I want food? No... what can these guys do?)

- Out of nowhere, you spoke, "before I ask my question, how old are you? Obviously, you aren't from around here."

- They both answer, "15!!!"

You thought about it again, then realized.

- You shouted, "Be friends with me?"

- The intellectual one stated, "but we don't know how you look like..."

- You calmed them, "don't worry about it, I wont bite. Besides, you need to lurk in the shadows, while I can have some interesting creatures to hang out with... it's a win-win."

- "What do we do?" They began to talk amongst themselves.

- "Let's trust her, I think its a her, it sounds like a her." the clueless one said.

- "Well I don't want to clean the chicken coop..."

They agree, finally...