Chapter 1: The Sight of a New Adventure

OKAY PEOPLE THIS  IS WHERE MY MAGIC HAPPENS... no, don't take that seriously... but anyways... since it has come do this, it better work, to make the long story short, I am trying to do this where it is simpler for you, the reader, so please tell me if this works, I really hope it does.

RULES:

1. Choose the scenario what you would like to go with.

2. Scroll down the page to find the scenario that you would like to follow in BOLD and italicized...it's not going to be at the top where it first mentions the scenario...just scroll down you'll know what I mean...

3. Continue your merry way reading with your choice of path (or path of choice).

4. The chapter wont end so fast... go to the next page where it will be a continuation of the chapter you are on, in this case, chapter 1... I repeat the chapter doesn't end here!

OKAY CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY MY LOVELIES!!! SEEYA!

You were in the woods doing your thing...

YOU WERE JUST WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS...

OR

YOU WERE EXERCISING, LIKE VERY OUTDOORSY LIKE

[A/n: Look for the BOLD/italicized to continue... you are going to have to scroll down more to see the second option...]

Walking Version:

Yeah, you just walking in the woods, alone. You walked pretty far from the house of your relatives. You kind of like being alone sometimes.

You heard a noise, you were startled. You hid behind the tree hoping no one would see you and cause you trouble. You heard a guy's voice...

- "How do we hide in the woods anyway? There's no doors." One voice says. You thought he sounded like a surfer dude.

You were about to peek from behind the tree you hid behind, until you saw a shadow of a leaf falling down. You figured you are putting to much force on the tree. But then again you wanted to see how many people are there and what they were doing.

- "We can climb a tree" Another voice says. He sounded more intellectual.

- "That's the first place he going to look." The surfer voice said and continues, "Can we burrow? Can turtles, burrow in the wild?"

At this moment, you were like (what?! What do turtle have to do with this...) You peeked over, and saw two green figures. You thought you were hallucinating, but no, you weren't, but then again were you? (They did resemble turtles, but maybe they are wearing costumes?) You started to question yourself and what you should do. 

- "I don't know I never been in the wild before... have you?"

- "Does Jersey count?"

Then there was a roar...[not bigfoot, I am changing this a bit.]

- "What the heck was that?"

- "That's got to be Raph messing with us. Right?"

- "We got to hide, now..."

Then you thought, (Whatever, I'll follow them and see what they are doing...that roar though)

So you did, despite the roar. Then again they started to climb a tree. So you stayed put at a different tree. This tree had leaves of multiple shades of green, and soft tall moss grew around it. You thought,(Perfect spot for me I guess... ha, I won't get caught.) But you felt kind of bad for them you watched them panic at the tree. Since you were hidden, you decided to mess with their minds, by speaking out of nowhere. "I can help!!!"

Excercising adventure like OUTDOORSY Version:

You had a connection with nature, you liked residing with it often. You prefered being alone with it rather than to let others see you be one with it.

You heard a noise, you were startled. You hid behind the tree hoping no one would see you and cause you trouble. Then you decided to climb the tree that you hid behind.You found some lushish moss and grabbed some of it, just in case you needed cover, you just needed some  You heard a guy's voice and see two green figures...

- "How do we hide in the woods anyway? There's no doors." One voice says. You thought he sounded like a surfer dude.

If you were able to, you jumped from tree to tree, well at least silently so that they wouldn't notice your prescence. You saw a shadow of a leaf falling down, thinking (shoot they are going to notice me). So you tried your best to bind yourself to the tree so they don't stare in your direction.

- "We can climb a tree" Another voice says. He sounded more intellectual. You noticed he was looking up from the tree you jumped from. You tried not to make eye contact.

- "That's the first place he going to look." The surfer voice said and continues, "Can we burrow? Can turtles, burrow in the wild?"

At this moment, you were like (what?! What do turtle have to do with this...) You peeked over, and saw the two green figures again, you looked closely and thought,(They do resemble turtles, what the heck...) You started to question yourself and what you should do. You had no idea whether to be scared or to be calm, becuase seriously you have no idea what you are dealing with... then, again mother earth has her own surprises, maybe they are one of them. You continued to hear their conversation.

- "I don't know, I never been in the wild before... have you?"

- "Does Jersey count?"

Then there was a roar...[A/n: not bigfoot, I am changing this a bit.]

 -"What the heck was that?"

- "That's got to be Raph messing with us. Right?"

- "We got to hide, now..."

Then you thought, (Whatever, I need to move, I can't let them out of my sight.)

So you did, despite the roar. Then the creatures started to climb a tree. So you went to a different tree which had leaves of multiple shades of green, and soft tall moss grew around it. You thought, (Perfect spot for me I guess... ha, I won't get caught.) But you felt kind of bad for them you watched them panic at the tree. Since you were hidden, you decided to mess with their minds, by speaking out of nowhere. "I can probably help!!!"

Click to the next chapter to continue ;)