chapter 10

George saw one kid latching to his father's leg and decided to do the same to Ted.

"George, what are you doing?" Atticus asked in monkey language.

"Having fun!" George giggled. He then saw a mother holding her baby who then sucked his thumb and then George went into Ted' arms and sucked his own thumb.

"It looks like you are copying what you see." Atticus said in monkey language.

"It's fun." George giggled in monkey language and he then put his thumb in Ted's mouth who then recoiled in disgust.

A boy was then riding on a man's shoulders like a piggy back ride and then soon George copied that kid as well and held the yellow hat in his hands.

"That does seem like fun." Theodore smiled.

Mo giggled.

"Piggy back ride!" Theodore jumped on Simon's back.

"Theodore!" Simon yelped.

"Um, Theodore, why not get on someone else's back that's bigger and older?" Patch suggested.

Atticus then took Theodore and had the young chipmunk ride on his back.

"Thank you, Patch." Simon sounded relieved.

"I could tell that if he hadn't gotten off your back soon, you would have passed out from lack of oxygen." Patch said.

"You're not kidding..." Simon rolled his eyes.

"Go horsey go!" Theodore giggled on Atticus's back.

George then started to ruffle Ted's head which tickled the man very much.

"Looks like George is having a lot of fun." Mo said.

"Uh-huh..." Jeanette smiled.

They were now close to the museum as there were news vans parked in front of it.

"Augh, forgot all about 'em..." Ted said once he saw the news team at the museum. "Come on, guys, this way!" he then rushed to a secret way in other than the front doors.

"Why are we going this way?" Mo asked.

"So we don't get stalked by other people." Ted said as he climbed in through the open window which was the museum gift shop.

George and the others followed, but in different ways such as teleportation.

"Alright, we're in." Mo said.

"Oh, no..." Ted moaned at the sight of the gift shop.

"We are so dead..." Atticus said.

"What's wrong?" Simon asked.

"Look..." Ted pointed all around the gift shop to show merchandise all about the red monkey idol they found in the jungle.

"Yep, we're dead." Simon said.

"What do we do now?" Cherry sighed as she then looked at a key chain of the monkey idol. "Even this is bigger than the idol."

"This is bad." Patch said.

"This is ridiculous..." Ted couldn't believe this.

Mr. Bloomsberry was talking with the various guests in the museum about them talking with Ted about discovering the monkey idol.

"What do we do now?" Theodore asked.

"Run, guys, run!" Ted whispered loudly as he took George's hand and ran with him to avoid the people.