chapter 2

Meanwhile, with Atticus and the others as they were making their way to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends...

Cherry held the address as they were going down one sidewalk to the house. Along the way, they saw a little boy and some blue thing going to the same place as they were.

"Who are those two?" Mo wondered.

Darla looked curiously to the two as she had come along as she was curious of the place known as Foster's Home, only hearing about it from school and never seeing it in person herself.

"Wait, I think I've seen that boy in my new school." Darla said.

"You think so?" Mo asked.

"I'm pretty sure..." Darla replied. "I think his name is Mac or something like that."

By the mention of that one name, the boy next to the blue thing stopped and looked around for the voice.

"Did you hear something, Bloo?" the boy asked the blue blob.

"All I'm hearing is sweet salvation for myself!" the blue thing replied as they came closer and closer to the mansion.

"I could have sworn I heard someone say my name." Mac said

Darla then wandered far from Patch, Atticus, Cherry, and Mo then came up to the boy. "Hi!"

The boy turned and did a double take. "Whoa! I thought I heard somebody else.... Hey, do I know you?"

"I go to school with you, I'm Darla Fudo." the blonde girl introduced herself.

"Ohh yeah, I though I've seen you from some where." Mac smiled.

"What're you doing here?" Darla smiled back.

Mac frowned a little as he grabbed the straps of his backpack. "Bloo got in a lot of trouble with my mom last night, she says I have to give him up."

"That and she says that he's too old for me anymore since I'm his imaginary friend." Bloo said.

"You must be Bloo then." Darla said.

"Blooreguard Q. Kazoo at your service." Mac smiled to his imaginary friend.

Darla giggled at the name. "I like Bloo better."

"Believe me, so do I," Bloo slightly glanced at his creator for his name which made Mac smile sheepishly at him. "Come on, Mac, this is the place I was telling you about!"

Mac looked back and looked surprised at the sight of the mansion.

"Cool, huh?" Bloo smiled.

"I-I dunno, Bloo," Mac sounded nervous. "Are you sure?"

"This is the same place, me my older brother, and his best friend and girlfriend were going to." Darla said.

"Yeah?" Mac asked.

"Uh-huh, we can all go together," Darla soothed his worries. "Come on, let's go!"

"Darla, don't run off like that!" Mo rushed over to the little girl.

"I know." Darla frowned.

"It's okay, just don't run off like that again, okay?" Atticus asked.

"Yes, Atticus." Darla replied.

"Good girl." Atticus nodded.

Mac seemed envious that Darla had an older brother who looked out for her as opposed to bullying and tormenting her.

"You okay, Mac?" Darla asked.

"I'll be okay, let's go." Mac replied once he snapped out of it.

Bloo beat them all to the door as he was there and knocked on it, very much anticipating meeting one of his newest housemates.