chapter 1

It was a lazy afternoon with Cherry, Atticus, Mo and Patch as they kept trying to find something to watch on TV, but nothing was on.

"What to watch?" Patch asked.

"Man, there's nothing on..." Cherry groaned as she lazily flipped through dozens and dozens of channels. "What a boring way to end a boring week... We might as well just go to bed now."

They soon got to a channel that was showing a commercial.

"Wait, put that back." Mo said.

Cherry shrugged and put the channel back onto the commercial that caught Mo's attention and it advertised something called 'Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends'.

"Do you think they let teenagers adopt imaginary friends or have any jobs available?" Atticus asked.

"Hard to say..." Cherry shrugged.

"What's the address?" Patch asked.

"1123 Wilson Way." Cherry jotted down in her notepad once she heard the address.

"Alright, then that's where we're going." Mo said.

"We are?" Cherry asked.

"It'll give us something to do," Patch replied. "Maybe Darla would like to come too if she wants."

"Uh, but imaginary friends are invisible to everybody except the kid who created them," Cherry said. "How do we know this isn't a scam?"

"We'll soon find out." Atticus said.

"This sounds like a scam." Cherry replied.

"Let's just go to the address and find out for ourselves." Mo said.

"All right, all right..." Cherry said.

"Finally, something exciting happened tonight." Patch smiled.

"Whatever... It's still only 4:00..." Cherry sounded bored. "I never thought I'd say this, but bring Drell out here!"

"You called?" Drell asked as he appeared in the room.

"Heeeey..." Cherry weakly greeted, then came to his feet before kissing them. "Please tell me you have something for us to do, this has been such a boring week! I'll do anything!" she then kissed his feet to suck up to him.

"You all will have to go to that foster home." Drell said.

"Now I don't wanna go because we need to." Cherry muttered.

"Do you want something or not?" Drell snorted.

"Why do we need to go, Drell?" Atticus asked.

"You three have lost your child sides." Drell said.

"Child sides?" the others asked, curious of what he could possibly mean by that.

Drell soon used his magic mirror to show every mortal or magical creature having a child side inside them.

"Inner child?" Mo asked.

"Yes, you all remember Sabrina's inner witchlet," Drell reminded. "Even she's not exempt from this."

"Oh, man, that was a handful..." Cherry remembered. "Not to mention when she got a hold of Gem's Beanie Babies."

"Yeah." Atticus nodded.

Drell then made them all watch their inner children seem to break loose and needed to be relieved.

"How to we relieve them?" Mo asked.

"By going to Foster's," Drell said. "It's so whimsical and magical without the use of the Netherworld or the Supernatural Realm."

"Worked for me." Hilda's giggle was heard.