Chapter 1

I think this is that one song! I have decided it's my new favorite, but I can't remember the name! What a crisis! It is the worst dilemma I have ever had to face. Not even getting hazed by those Birchwood jerks can compare to such an issue. I think I might actually die. I was such a good man too. Such amazing hair, and my teeth were perfect too! Ok, so they weren't always perfect, but 2 years of suffering in braces sucked so it counts! I was so hot! Good bye world, you were good to me. Well, sort of. You did hold the existence of Avery Mavv Turner. That dick-hole was such an ass. Always being a hot piece of ass one second, then publicly trying to humiliate me the next, of course it only turned me on more, but he was such an ass!

"Brady, the song is Haven't Had Enough, by Mariana's Trench. Please stop being so god damn dramatic, it's annoying." The hell! Did I say all that out loud?! "Yes, and you still are." I glared at my best straight friend Tanner Morgan, which he returned with a grin. The cool part of being friends with him is he's captain of the football team, and he doesn't even beat the living shit out of me for being gay! I love my midget friend! He's kind of short, compared to me that is, but he could still kick my sexy ass pretty hard if he wanted to, but I know he never would. I can make fun of things about him, like his height, that he wouldn't waste a heart beat to kick other guys asses, but mine he leaves un-foot printed. See:

"Tiny Tan, how come you're so smart?" I asked him, as he shot me a look that could destroy the whole state of Texas if looks could kill. He says he doesn't much like my short jokes, but I know he loves them. I gave him my cutest grin I possibly could, and batted my long pretty eyelashes. He rolled his eyes with a defeated smirk. Haha! No one can resist any of my faces, for I am just too god damn adorable!

"Cause you're too dumb to think these things yo-" He was suddenly cut off my super swift subject change:

"OH MY GOD! IT'S MY FAVORITE ONE DIRECTION SONG!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, YOU SING IT TOMMO!!!!" I then fist pumped to the slow 1D song, until it ended and changed to that Ready Set song that has way too many remixes. I honestly love the original best, but this one is pretty good to. "Singin the best song ever!" I sang, more so howled, until something crashed painfully into the back of my head. Tanner!

I looked at my evil friend with a 'the fuck you thinkin?!' look, and he returned it with a 'Don't you give me that look' look. "I need to tell you something." He said, now looking completely serious. Huh?

"What in gods name could possibly be important enough to hit my beautiful head to get my attention? You could have damaged something important like my hair, you pint sized freak!" Was how I really shouldn't have replied to his statement, because the next five minutes were spent with him dragging me off to some unknown location by the ear, and every so often he would pull me over some table so I would have a hurt ear and a bruised knee. I bet he did it on purpose to! Finally, we had reached the outside of the 18 and younger night club The Smexy Lion, and into a dark ally. Great, for once I'm actually going to beat for a short joke! This is so not cool. I'm going to bitch slap him if he ruins my hair, or gets blood on my nice shirt.

"So like I said, I have something to tell you, and don't you dare interrupt with your dramatics, or I'll kick your ass and tell everyone at school how you still wont eat yogurt, because you're afraid raisin monsters will attack you." He stated his ridiculous threat with a stern serious look, which of course I replied with a terrified nod. That is totally personal, and he knows I would die of embarrassment if people knew that. Meaning, this is actually something highly important. "Ok... Um, so... I think I'm... Uh, like... G-Um... I like..." He is pretty nervous. He doesn't brake his sentences like this unless he's reluctant to say what he wants to say. Hm...

"Spit it out, Tan Tan." I know that would sound mean, but I gave him an assuring smile, so he knew he could tell me anything. He shakily smiled back, as he took a deep, uneasy breath.

"So, um... How did you first know that you were... Ya know, not... Like, straight?" His smile was faded by now, replaced with a certain look I have been receiving quite a bit from him recently. It's like a totally confused, and terrified look. At the same time, he looks completely deep in thought, likes he's studying something foreign. I can't say I hate it, though. Actually, it looks kind of hot... Well, actually really hot. Yes, I think my best friend is hot, but if you met this sexy child, you would say the same with a face like 'mmm, dat ass in dem jeans'.

"My self confession? Hm... Well maybe it was when I realized I liked Barbie way more than my sisters ever did, and it sure as hell wasn't because the boobs. It was their close, and accessories. I really realized it once though, when the girls said Ken was pretty cute, and I scoffed and said he was absolutely gorgeous. You know, my first crush was Ken, he's always had such a nice bum." I said in my 'as a matter of fact' tone. Tanner laughed a little, it wasn't much, but I was glad he was loosing a touch of his edge.

"What do you think of my bum?" He darted his eyes to the ground, and stiffened. Almost like he didn't mean to say that. Weird, that's something I would usually say, and he would always reply with a 'it would be better looking if you actually participated in gym' and I would rant and rage about how he has hospitalized my poor precious ego, and it would take years to recover from such and awful wound, then he'd laugh at me, and tell me to suck it up and deal with it, and to stop being so god damn dramatic. But now... This is different. We aren't bantering, so what is this now?

"You know I think you have a nice ass. I tell you all the time, then you flip me off, and tell me to go be gay to someone else. Tanner, are you alright?" I asked, and he just rose his head, letting his blue eyes see me. The deep, dark crystals stared intently into my own golden, brown eyes. It was like he was peering into my exposed soul. Like he was shielding it off from anyone else, making himself the only man that could ever posses my mind and heart. As he stared up and I looked down, something soft yet rough at the same time came up and caressed my left cheek. I hadn't realized how close he had become until he stroked my cheek, and frankly I can't say I hate the distance space. It's only about an inch between us, and for some reason I want it closer, so I start to lean my face down closer to his. His eyes widen, but flutter close as he wraps his arms around my neck, and rose on his tippy toes till we were so close I could ever so slightly feel his soft plump lower lip underneath my plump upper lip. Our breathing is now so uneven now, you couldn't tell there was ever even a beat to it in the first place. My heart is racing, and still rapidly increasing it's speed. "T-Tanner?" I stutter.

"Hmm?" He hums in his deep tone for a response, slightly vibrating on my mouth. I shiver from this, and in return, my older friend smirks.

"D-Do y-you l-like m- um... I have to go." I rush the last bit, and pull away from him. His eyes fly open, revealing the most pain filled, confused eyes I have ever seen in my entire life. This burns a giant hole in my heart, but I can't do this to him. I can't turn him gay. So I run. I run so fast, I don't even realize where I am running, until it's too late.

___

Well that is chapter 1 I apologies that it's so short, but I have to say, this is going to be my most all time favorite story ever! Mainly because I LOVE Brady. The flamboyant gay guys make me so happy! One of my best friends is like that, it's absolutely hilarious talking to him. I have decided that I will write the rest of this book after I have finished Your Super Is Showing, and all other books will be put on hold.  For anyone who has actor suggestions, please speak up. I don't know who should play any body and it's SUPER frustrating!!!!! Also, I do need a new cover, because this one stinks ~_~ and why does it stink? Because I made it, and I can't make a proper cover to save my life! So, if anyone would be kind enough to lend a hand, please speak now, or forever leave me sad and depressed.

Youtube video is of Haven't Had Enough by Mariana's Trench

First comment gets a dedication!

Thanks for being cuties, and readers! Buh bye!