Rewound To You (BoyxBoy)

In most cases, when a boy falls in love, he is going to act on it. When a boy falls in love with his best friend, he gets a little reluctant, but still acts on it. When the boy's best friend is also male, and he's always thought he was straight, well he is absolutely terrified, and yet in the end he will act on it. Especially if this friend is extremely gay. This is what Tanner Morgan had to do when he finally admitted to himself the feelings he had for his best friend in the whole world, Brady. Brady however, freaked out, and ran away from poor Tanner, and unfortunately wasn't looking where he was running. He was hit by a truck. A week after his accident, Brady wakes up with amnesia. He had forgotten the past four years that he had known his dear friend Tanner, but the second he sees his old friend, he decides that he will make Tanner love him. In this tragically hilarious loves story, the two boys will have to face many ups and downs, including the unfortunate love triangle bomb that seems to force its way into everything like the hoe it is. Will Tanner and Brady overcome the struggles that enjoy following them like a creepy stalker? Or will Brady be too ignorant to see that the boy he instantly adores, loves him so. Or even worse, the thing no one will want to see, Brady goes off with Avery and Tanner gets depressed and turns into a cat lady! My god! How will we ever know what happens? Wait! I have a solution: We could read the book and find out, on; Rewound To You! 

This is the description, chapter 1 will be up shortly.