*Story Ideas*

Hey guys!!!

So lately, I've been brainstorming some ideas for a new story, and I'd like to share them with you.

-Who Are You?After a skateboarding accident, Lauren Cimorelli loses ALL of her memory. She no longer remembers her family, her friends, nor herself. She doesn't remember the things she loves, and she doesn't remember who or what she's all about. How will this incident affect everybody? Who will it hurt the most? Read to find out:)

-Fallen Angel

You all know Lauren Cimorelli as a happy, funny, popular, quiet, and beautiful person, right? You all think that she's perfect, huh? Well, what will happen when you find out that she's completely falling apart? What happens when she breaks down? What will happen when you learn that she's willing to give up? Who will be there to save her? Who will be there to save our fallen angel? Read to find out :)

-Nobody's Home

After losing their parents in a horrible car accident, the girls lost their passion for singing, causing their label to rip their contract apart and to let them go. The boys that were working to win money quit their jobs, and now, the Cimorelli kids lost their home. They're now living in the streets lost, scared, confused, broken, and they have nowhere to go. Watch as they go from hero... to zero.

-We Are Prisoners Locked Up

A normal and fun day at the mall becomes Hell for the six girls: they get kidnapped! Will they ever see their family again? Will they ever be free again? But most importantly, will they get out of this alive? Read to find out! *This story has been deleted before, but I am bringing it back!!**

-And I have a story called "Losing Her Faith" but I still am not quite sure about the plot and all so... yeah haha.

Please comment below which story you want me to start first! Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you all<3