Chapter Twelve

**Louis’ POV**

I looked out the window, my mind being anywhere but what I was doing. We were driving towards our next destination on the tour, making me leave Sam behind. We may have only known each other for a few days, but I felt connected to her in some weird way.

The tour bus was full of tension. Harry was still extremely pissed off at me. I felt horrible about it, but then again I didn’t. He’s being a baby about it. He hates every single thing I do now and I don’t understand why. It’s not like it was my fault for the rumors.

I miss my best friend more than anything…

I shake out of my memories as I hear yelling.

“Paul! It’s not fair! It’s not my fault!” Harry yells, making my cringe.

“I don’t care Harry. You could’ve put a stop to it but you didn’t,” Paul retaliates making Harry shut up. I hear a deep sigh followed by stomping feet.

I look down at my hands as they fiddle together. I guess it is my fault. Let’s face it, everything is my fault.

The doctor told me that I needed to start taking my medicine today. He said it’s better to take it at night for it helps some people sleep. He then told me that it takes at least two weeks to fully kick in and that is not what I wanted to hear.

I sighed as I thought of what was to come. Closing my eyes, I soon drifted off into a nightmarish sleep.

**Sam’s POV**

The bell above the door dinged, signaling to me that a costumer had entered the store. I set my current book on the counter and made my way to the front of the store.

“How may I help you today?” I asked the man. When he turned around, I felt myself go rigid. It was the same creepy man who was in here not long ago.

“Good to see you again,” he said, a certain eeriness laced his tone. He nodded his head towards me as he made his way farther into the store.