iii // looks

The looks of one's character also matters y'know.

      Sometimes you could go with the "Don't judge" look. (wAg MasYaDOng jUdGmEntAllll!!1!!1! OMggggg u MeAnnnnn)

      Or maybe the direct one.

    If you're going for an attractive character, balance it out as well. Make sure they have flaws too. Flaws that overpower to what they are outside.

   If you're going for a funny (note: funny) and lovable attractive character, then you could go for a self-centered narcissist. But don't go overboard though, this will be the time where you have to overpower perks over that fatal and vulnerable flaw (don't make them too hate-able though unless you're planning for one)

Accessories,

    If ever the canon story or main storyline your oc is in involves battling and continuous wounds it's better to wrap them up. Don't let them wear a bra and short ass shorts when you're on battle grounds it's just stupid. Sure you could go for a cool look for a better character design but make sure it makes sense. If they're having some ultra power make sure the clothes they're wearing are suitable for that ultra power.

Oh yeah and the boobies MMMHHHHMMMMMM THE BOOBIES

      Be realistic, if you're having a skinny character it's almost near kind of impossible to give them F cups. Of course having an overweight one or slightly could work.

The most important thing to do when making an OC is to think realistically.

teehee goodbye