vi // talents

Talented OCs are not at all bad but imo it makes me cringe sometimes especially when they do that and that particular talent doesn't even have to do anything with the theme of the story.

     But whatever go with what you go that was just my opinion.

      You can have a talented fan oc and make them rlly good in it as long as it is not specified that the talent has to do with anything in the canon story.

    (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAD JUST WRITTEN DOWN)

     e.g

     Having a singer oc in bnha

If you don't know what bnha is, it is My Hero Academia. The story revolves around a world which has developed super powers called "quirks". And in a world full of the so-called quirks, a profession which everyone had dreamed of since they were a child—being a hero was already a no biggie since it's pretty easy to become one as long as you have a quirk. Midoriya Izuku is quirkless but is still willing to be a strong hero despite that disadvantage. And it just so happened that the guy who he idolizes passes to him his quirk and now he has a quirk in which nobody knows what it is.

       Being a singer in bnha doesn't really do anything. So that's a pass. It's not just on bnha but it can go with almost anything.

      Now if you're also going for one that fits with the canon storyline then go reminisce (tf does that mean) back to my "OP characters chapter" since I had already specified what to do in that situation.

teehee bye