Another Child Included?

Chapter 9

School was soon to start up again and I wasted half of my summer hiding in my closet while my aunt went to work... at least not literally, yet. I haven't made any friends, but I see teenage girls around my age all the time. Most of the time I see them walking to one another's house. I just wish I could fit in, but honestly I don't know if I'd be able to yet. Not with all that's been going on, they'd think I'm crazy! At least most people would, wouldn't they? Maybe they wouldn't think I'm crazy if it happened or still happens to them. But I want to make at least one friend before school starts up, at least so I can have a buddy to show me around the halls at school.

I saw this one girl though, I think she's almost exactly like me, in some ways. She's not to popular, and whenever I see her she has a book in her hand. She likes to read a lot, she doesn't hand out with people much, but she has this one friend she does everything with, and I mean everything. I guess she wouldn't be the perfect friend to have, not if shes always with that one girl. But that's not my problem, its what if they don't like me, or one of them wont let me hang out with them? I don't know, I hope things aren't to tough this year though. And I'm praying that the ghostly encounters and shit would just stop.

~ Daydreams End - *Slowly Waking Up* ~

I looked around, my ears were shot, I couldn't hear anything out of them. It was either that or it was too silent. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I attempted to get up but I fell back down. My head was throbbing with a sharp pain in right in the center of my forehead.

I remember playing cards and then things started floating around and then whatever that damn thing was it hit me with a cup. All I'm asking for at this point is just a time to get to relax and not worry for a while. Like that's going to happen. No I need to try and make a friend for the school year. Ugh. Better get started with looking.

By now I was used to getting up in this house and waiting for something "bad" to happen. But I'm more used to the fact of being knocked out or falling asleep with nightmares. I attempted to sit up again only this time I succeeded. I did a looked all around me something caught my eye again. I saw a mother like figure pass by in the hallway and walk into the guest room. The guest room used to be a nursery when my aunt was pregnant, but her husband died and she became stressed so she stopped eating and the baby died. I heard a sudden crying noise. Instantly I became struck with fear. It was a baby's cry and the sound emitted from the "nursery."

My curiosity trying to kill me once again, I got up and tiptoed to the door. I listened from the outside the door. I tried to peek through the crack in between the door and the archway. I saw the motherly figure standing over what looked like a crib. The funny thing is, this motherly figure is also the same shadow and spirit that I saw on the road, and the same one that made my ears bleed while it screeched for me to leave. The mother was hushing the crying sound. Raising my brow I leaned in closer. She began humming and singing a creepy lullaby. Chills rolled down my spine, I shivered. I leaned in a little more. The door creaked. "Oh crap." I sighed when I saw the spirit look up and over at me sharply. At first it looked like a mothers actual humanly face. But when I knew it spotted me its features turned dark and evil as it glared at me with its empty eye sockets.

"KEEP AWAY FROM HIM!!" It hissed at me.

The door slammed shut. BOOM. I winced as the draft from the door slamming threw me back into the wall behind me. I bounced right back up on my feet. I don't remember anything about a little child. So what the hell was this happening. I rushed to the door. The knob to the door wouldn't budge. I tried pushing my weight inward with the door as I turned the handle. Finally it resulted in me slamming my fists on the door. BAM. BAM. BAM. On the third strike of my bloody fist on the door it gently opened. I looked inside. The nursery setting was gone and it was back to the normal guest room.

"What the hell?" I whispered in despair.