Chapter 4

CNBLUE members and MinJun got off the elevator and stood right across from us.                     Angie and I looked at each confused.Why was CNBLUE with MinJun? and why was he glad we haven't left yet? I was just about to ask him that when MinJun cut me off.

"I know you guys must have questions you want to ask," said MinJun "but we really don't have that time. All you guys need to know I am CNBLUE's manager."

"Oooh" we said and smiled. That explains how we got to see them and why he's with them.                I should've known.

"And CNBLUE is in danger. We need your help"                                                                                                Our smiles faded.

"What do you mean?" I asked "What kind of danger? What can we do?"

"I wish I could explain,but we don't have much time. I'll fill you guys in on it later."

I still didn't get what all of this had to do with us.

"Can you..can you guys take care of CNBLUE for the time being?" he asked

"wh-wh-what?!" Angie asked 

"I mean for a little while. They need a place to..hide for the time being until everything settles down a little. Can you help us please?"

"Yeah sure," said Angie "but where? my dad can't even stand the idea of me having a boyfriend, I don't know what he would do if I took four smokin' hot guys home with me. If I took them home they'd be in much more danger than they are right now." 

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do or even say, so I just stood there trying to process the things MinJun just said.                                                                                                                                         What kind of danger could they be in? Who would want to hurt them?

Angie turned and slowly made her way in front of me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"How about your place?!?!!?" she asked with such excitement "Come on you wanna help, don't you??!?!"

I looked at MinJun, CNBLUE and finally at Angie and thought about the idea for a moment. Is this a good idea? Can we help them and keep them hidden? What if... what if Angie and/or I get hurt or even killed in the process? After all we don't know what's going on, but I don't think they're in that  kind of danger. Right?                                                                                                                                             I hope I won't regret this later. 

"Yeah sure, I guess," I said with a smile "But you should know that we don't have any experience hiding people."

MinJun smiled big and looked relieved. "Thank you so much," he said and turned to CNBLUE   "Don't forget to keep your identity a secret and always wear hats and sunglasses and even wigs if you have to." 

I tried not to laugh at the thought of CNBLUE with ridiculous blonde and brunette wigs. I wasn't sure if he was serious or joking.

" I think we should get going", I said 

"Yes, yes you should, but take the back door. It's safer from there." replied MinJun

"Which way?", asked Angie

"Right around the corner there is an EXIT sign", said MinJun while pointing in that direction

"Alright!" I said and faced the direction MinJun showed.

"Come on boys lets go! Everyone in a straight line." I teased them as I walked ahead of everyone else to the back door.

Even though my back was turned to Angie and the guys, I knew how big Angie was smiling. Her dreams came true finally.                                                                                                                                       

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It took us about two minutes to get there and when we got there, Angie and I went outside to get the car  while CNBLUE and MinJun waited for us inside.

"Can you believe this!?" Angie said as soon as we got in the car

"Well it IS like 1 in a trillion chance for something like this to happen, but you gotta keep your exci-" I turned to Angie and saw her screaming silently with her eyes closed and jumping up and down on the passenger seat. I just laughed it off and started driving.

We pulled up by the back door and waited for them to come out. Didn't take them long. I don't know how, but they had their luggages and everything.

Angie and I got out the car to help them with their luggage and to say a temperary good-bye to MinJun.

"How did you guys get everything together so fast?" I said 

"This?" asked JongHyun "MinJun asked the personnel to bring it down. We didn't unpack since we weren't going to stay long. It wasn't a hard job, even if it was, we had PLENTY of time waiting for you girls." he said jokingly with a little laughter 

"Hey!" I said and made a goofy face I guess 'cause he laughed harder at my  expression. 

"Thank you", said MinJun

"You're welcome" I said with a smile "We should get going."

"Oh yes of coarse! I will contact you guys as soon as possible."

"See you soon" we said and with that everyone got in the van and we left.