Milo's Birthday

I found a Pavel Chekov moodboard and I'm in love😍😍😍😍 thank god for tumblr

Zaylee's POV:
I had woke up earlier than everyone. Jess helped me decorate the small apartment. Pavel laid asleep and Milo did as well. Gray stayed in his room while we decorated. Milo would be 5 today. Crazy. And then we'd be leaving. For our final Starfleet mission. Pavel finally woke up and was in greenish-blue plaid. "Your looking nice today babe." I said. Pavel shrugged and said "anything for you." I blushed and he smiled at me.

Balloons were everywhere and I walked into Milo's room

Balloons were everywhere and I walked into Milo's room. "Little Pasha." I said. Milo rolled over and didn't get up. I laid down next to him and said "little Pasha." Milo put the blanket on his head and looked at me. "What?" He whined. "What is today?" I asked. Milo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he thought about it. Milo gasped and said "my birthday!" I nodded and Milo began running and jumping around his bedroom. I giggled and he dove on the bed. "Mommy I'm gonna be five!" Milo said. I giggled and ruffled his hair. "Yes you are. But you can't go outside yet. You have to take your bath." I replied. Milo pouted and said "I don't wanna." "Well we have to." I replied. Milo pouted and I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I got the bath ready and washed his curly hair. "I don't know why I need to take a bath. I'm already clean." Milo said. I sighed and said "if you take this bath then you'll be cleaner." Milo sighed and I rinsed his curly hair. I got him dressed and I brushed it. "Ow!" Milo screeched. "Milo your being dramatic." I replied. "I don't know what that means." He replied. "Yes you do. I've told you. And yes your being dramatic." I said to him. Milo pouted again and said "no I'm not." I looked at him and his outfit. "Awe look how good you look." I said. He looked at himself in the mirror and said "I look good mommy!" I giggled and said "stay in your room. There's surprises out here." Milo nodded and went to his room while giggling. I walked into the living room. Kirk and the whole gang were already in the house. Pavel said "is he ready?" I nodded and said "everyone stand together. Milo's going to be excited since he thinks Kirk is the only one here." Bones rolled his eyes at that and I said "he loves you Bones. Be happy." Bones shook his head and Pavel smiled towards him. I headed back to Milo's room and said "come on baby." I led him out to the living room. "Surprise!" Everyone said. Milo's eyes got big and he walked toward them blushing.