Chapter 20

"Honestly, I wish you weren't part of Magcon."

"Honestly, I don't care. I don't care about what you think, and I don't care about you." I snapped.

"Really? Then why the hell did you take the job?" Nash snapped at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You know damn well why I took the job." I told him.

"No, I really don't."

"You think it's fun being a model? It's not." I said, looking out the window.

"Then why­"

"Just shut up, okay? This is a long ass drive, and I really don't want to hear your voice anymore." I said. He rolled his eyes and continued to drive. We weren't taking a plane because Elizabeth insisted that Nash and I catch up with each other. But that's the last thing we wanted to do. ­

-

After a few hours of driving, we were almost to New York.

"Do the boys know I'm coming?" I asked quietly, turning back to look at the road. Nash shook his head.

"No. I wanted to surprise them. That's why Hayes and Sky took the plane with Carter, none of them know." I nodded.

"They really miss you." He told me. I smiled slightly.

"I miss them two".

-

"Get behind me." Nash said as we got out of the car. I rolled my eyes and stood behind him, walking into the hotel.

"Hey, bro." Cameron said to Nash. I smiled at his voice.

"I have a surprise." He said. The boys looked at him confused before he moved out of the way, revealing me tugging on my braid nervously. The group screamed and ran forward, engulfing me into a huge group hug. I giggled.

"Guys, guys! I don't even know who I'm touching! One at a time!" I said. They laughed and let go as Gilinsky ran up to me, grabbing me in his arms. I giggled as he pulled me off the ground, spinning me around.

"God, I missed your laugh." He said. I grinned and continued to hug the group. Sky cried and jumped into my arms and I grinned, spinning her around.

"Are you working for us again? Are you back?" She asked. I grinned.

"I'm back, babe." After I had finished, Hayes walked in right on cue and I smirked, turning around. His eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, resting his head on top of mine.

"It's good to have you back, Ava." He said, squeezing me tightly.

"God, if this is what your 'hello' is I would've loved to see how Nash said hello." Mahogany said with a smirk. I pulled away from Hayes, looking at Nash as he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing like that." I said, rolling my eyes as well.

"I wasn't excited when she came back." Nash said bitterly.

"And I never wanted to see Nash again."

"I didn't want to see you either!" He snapped at me. I threw my hands up.

"I just said that, asshole!"

"That doesn't mean I can't feel the same way!"

"I don't feel anything towards you!"

"Well I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"That's a fucking emotion, dumb ass!"