Finding Giro

One last charged shot from Model X's buster and the Mechaniloid reached critical damage. After watching it go down in a rather impressive explosion, Vent took some time to stand back to admire that power of the Biometal.

"We did it." Vent remarked gleefully. "You said your name was Model X, right? I wanna know- why did you decided to help me? And why on earth did you think my name was Prea?"

'Do I need a reason to help people?' the Biometal questioned. 'You seemed rather determined to help that girl even though you've never met her before. You said you needed help, so I gave it to you for your bravery.'

Vent snorted. "Me? Brave?" he chuckled. "Dude, you have the wrong guy if you thought I was brave back there. She needed to get out of there, sure, I was going to do all it took to get her to move, but that doesn't mean I was brave. Besides, you need to answer my other question, who the heck is Prea?"

'If you truly believe that I am mistaken for thinking you brave, then assume I was wrong about calling you Prea. I apologize. Maybe for a moment I give in to a more older, unstable ISO and became confused. It wouldn't have been the first time.'

"No sweat." Vent shrugged. "And look, the rendezvous point is right there. Hmm, maybe that's where the Mechaniloid was heading for before we stopped it. Good thing we got rid of it, huh?"

Feeling proud, Vent walked into the transerver station to be greeted by three more green Guardians and a small, but older looking Guardian dressed in a blue uniform.

"Hiya!" Vent greeted, saluting to them, "I'm the transporter from Giro Express with your package. But there was an accident earlier so some of your comrades fell back deeper into the forest. I fought off most of what I could, Prairie also mentioned that I had to-"

"Prairie?!" one of the green Guardians questioned, coming to alert. "Come on boys, she needs our help!"

Without having to be told twice, all three of the green Guardians left, leaving Vent alone with the old, blue uniformed Guardian.

"So you must be..." the Guardian started to mutter to himself, scratching underneath his blue cap with wonder. "Amazing..."

Vent didn't take much notice. "Have you seen another transporter come by?" the boy asked. "I lost him around the same time the Mavericks went after your friends."

"No." the blue Guardian shook his head. "You're the first I've seen come by here."

Directly after, a call came in to the transerver. The blue Guardians entered a few codes before declaring, "This is Fleuve, go on ahead Marue."

"This is the rescue squad," a voice on the other end informed them, "Everyone has been found and recovered. We'll treat the casualties and then head straight to HQ."

"Before you do that, could you check around the area for another transporter? He was separated from our younger one here earlier."

"No we ha-" Marue started to say, but was cut off by something. "But... there seems to be some serious smoke coming from a nearby area. It looks like something or someone might be in a heated battle, we can move toward it to see if we can find..."

"Boss!" Vent suddenly exclaimed. Quickly, he turned to Fleuve. "Sorry but I'm gonna have to keep the Biometal for a bit longer. I have to help him!"

The boy started to sprint toward the exit, but was stopped by Fleuve- who knew the tiny Guardian could move so quickly.

"You're not going to put the Biometal at risk again." the Guardian told the boy sternly. "We are more than capable of-"

"Oh, since I'm here now with your precious package, you don't care about the guy that helped deliver it to you?" Vent snapped, shoving Fleuve off of him. Surprised, the Guardian didn't say a thing.