Chapter Twenty Six♥

I honestly felt like I could kiss Jared forever.

I didn't know how long we had been in this car but I knew that I never wanted to leave. I had learnt that Jared liked it when I ran my hands down his chest and how he would groan every time I kissed the skin under his jaw. Jared in return had quickly learnt how to turn me into a breathy mess with his rough kisses and gentle touches - brushing his fingers over my thighs, tugging my hair at the nape of my neck so he could run his teeth against my throat.

I was sure his car resembled the scene from Titanic from all of our heavy breathing. I had been nervous at first; worried that my experience differed greatly from Jared's. I had kissed Darren many times but it had never felt as electrifying as this. It scares me how much I wanted Jared; it was too intense and too soon.

His hand creeping towards my breast tore me out of my insecurities. I pulled back with hooded eyes as he kissed my jaw, his hand squeezing the soft flesh. I moved against him, my eyes drifting closed at the sensation.

"You feel so good," He murmured against my skin.

His lips moved up my neck before his teeth nibbled at my earlobe, his hand squeezing my chest rougher this time. I fiddled with the buttons of his shirt, bravely deciding to undo a few. I trailed my ends over the bare skin of his chest, pushing his shirt away so I could press a kiss to his collarbone. When I pulled back he was watching me intently.

"What is it?" I questioned shyly.

He smiled softly and shook his head, "Nothing. It's nothing." I opened my mouth to argue but he stroked my bottom lip with his thumb, "Come 'ere, I'm not done kissing you."

I rolled my eyes at his whiny tone but complied, pressing my lips against his once again. His hands found my hair, deepening the kiss as he explored my mouth with his tongue.

I didn't just have butterflies, I had crazy swooping pterodactyls in my stomach. I felt high; high on Jared's kisses and the way he made me feel. I sighed when I felt his fingers dig into my thighs once again, however this time he yanked me closer to him. I felt my heart stutter as I felt him against me, my hips wiggling against his own as I tugged at his hair.

He groaned as I rutted against him, his hands moving from my thighs to dig into his hips.

"Oh God, keep doing that." He hissed, his head falling back onto the headrest and his eyes snapping shut.

I bit my lip as I continued my movements, enjoying the fact that I had Jared Felton at my mercy. I leaned forward to whisper teasingly in his ear but started when I heard wailing.

We both started at the sound, my blood running cold as I saw the blue lights of a police siren.

"Fuck!" Jared hissed.

I scrambled off him quickly, my thigh banging painfully against the gear stick as I made my way to the passenger side. I flattened my hair as Jared hastily attempted to redo his shirt buttons.

"What are the police doing here? Are we going to get in trouble?" I asked anxiously.

He kissed my cheek softly, "It will be ok, I promise."

I nodded and grasped his hand. My heart was pounding in my chest, but in a completely different way it had been a few minutes ago. I glanced in the rearview mirror, my sweaty appearance and messy hair a dead giveaway of what had just been happening, not to mention the throbbing love bites on my throat.

Jared rolled down his window when he saw the police officer approach. He was rather young, his face freshly shaved, his expression stern. He flashed his torch at us, his eyes flickering between the two of us.

"I hope you two are aware that this is a private property that you are trespassing on." The police officer told us coldly, his tone slightly sarcastic as he said the word trespassing.

"I'm sorry officer." Jared replied politely, "I had no idea."

"Can I see your license please?" The police officer questioned, his hard expression failing to relax.

Jared nodded. He rooted around the car before he handed his license to the officer with a strained smile. I could tell that the police officer's unfriendly attitude was bothering him. I squeezed his hand in an attempt to relax him and I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt his thumb smooth the back of my hand in response.

"Jared Felton," The police officer read allowed before recognition crossed his face, "You're Will Felton's boy?"

"Yes, Sir." Jared replied, slightly sullen at the mention of his Dad.

"His eldest?" The police officer pressed.

Jared cleared his throat awkwardly, "His only."

I frowned at Jared's words. I was sure that when Jared and I had gone on our first date to the carnival he had mentioned that his Dad had taken him and his brother to a carnival when they had been little? Had I heard him wrong?

"I could have sworn he said he had two sons-" The police officer began.

"I'm sorry Officer, but if you're not planning on charging us, I would like to take my girlfriend home." Jared interrupted, his tone full of strained friendliness.

The police officer blinked; obviously surprised by Jared's words. He opened his mouth to say something then seemed to think better of it. His eyes flickered over to me and he sighed.

"Get yourselves home, but if I catch you two here again, you'll be leaving with more than a warning. Understand?" The police officer warned.

"Yes, thank you." I sighed gratefully.

The police officer nodded and after casting us both another glance he walked back to his car. Jared started the engine immediately, his angry posture the exact same as it had been when he had first parked up.

"Jared-" I started to say.

"Jade, please don't." He begged. I was surprised by the pain in his voice, my eyes widening as I reached for him.

"Jared, I thought you had a brother?" I whispered, helplessly trying to understand what had just happened.

"I don't ok?" Jared yelled. I jumped at the sudden anger he was showing, it was such a contrast to the sweet boy I had been kissing a few moments ago. "Now just fucking drop it ok?"

I wanted to scream at him, scream at him for ruining everything that we had just shared tonight, scream at him for shutting me out when all I wanted to do was understand what was going on, scream at him because I never thought he would even think of talking to me in the way he just had.

But instead turned away from him and held my tongue. It seemed all I was able to do when it came to Jared Felton was always say the wrong thing.

I made a twitter today so make sure to follow me to keep updated with any new updates, writing things and just to see me fangirling about various things! Also, it's a great and easy way to communicate with you guys so feel free to tweet me because I love hearing from you!

My username is @LittleFighter97 , and I've also put it in the external link.

Lots of love X