An Angel With A Shot Gun

ok so this is my second book and im to lazy to edit so deal haha XD please rate coment and ect. PLEASE! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up because of the same sound. The sound of something I the tree right outside my window. It's has woken me up every night for the past week. I got out of bed and walked down the hall to my sisters room. She was passed out on her still made bed.

I shook her shoulder gently "Alisha, wake up."

No response 

"Alisha."

She rolled over And looked at me sleepily 

"What is it Vanessa?"

"I swear there's something I'n the tree outside my window!" I said "I'm scared and I dot want I go back to my room can I sleep In hear with you?"

She sighed and rolled over. I crawled under the blankets. I don't care if I was 16 years old I still got scared and still slept I'n my sisters room 

The next morning I woke up at 7:oo a.m. I walked back into my room and looked out at the tree. There was nothin there. I sighed maybe it was just a bad dream I thought. I went to my closet and found clean clothes to where then walked In the bathroom to tame my uncontrollably mess hair. I brushed it out then jus let it fall In brown strands around my shoulders. I tried to cover up my tired ness with make up then grabbed my bad and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my keys off the counter. 

"I'm leaving" I yelled at Alisha 

"Have a good day." she yelled back then I walked out to my Chevy camero and pulled out of my small driveway. I headed towards *Lalalalalala* which was my high school. I was a junior wich wasn't very fun I hated school and love it. It kept my mind off of everything. Ever since my parents died a few years ago I'n a car crash I hadn't really stayed home much. It made me mis them to much. It had bin almost 3 years since they where killed. They where coming home from a party and a drunk driver hit them and there car spun and hid trees and then fell off a cliff. My sister was now my ligal gardian and I was the girl who had no parents. And of corse when you live I'n a small town word travels fast. So everyone helped me and my sister out witch was nice but I still miss my parents. 

I pulled into school and parked my car I'n my normal parking stall then headed towards school. When I walked I'n my friends Ashlynn and Liana where waiting for me.

"Hey Guys"

"Hola" Ashlynn said smileing her ice blue eyes where sparkling and her long blond hair was pulled up. Standing next to her was Liana. 

"hey V" she said playing with her short blond hair. Her and Ashlynn almost looked like twins witch was really odd

"so where's Nerd?" I asked Liana 

"that's not his name! It's Dren not Nerd!" she said rolling her eyes

"whatever it's his name spelled backwards so that's what Im going to call him so deal!" I said smiling 

"he's with Aden, they went to get something from his car" she said

"oh" I sai nodding

"when dose Chris come back?" Ashlynn said looking at me.

"um, I'm not sure. I think the end of the school year" I sighed. Chris was my boyfriend. His parents made him go on a three month long vacation with them to Africa because they didn't exactly like me. They said we 'needed time apart' so it had only been one month and I missed him like crazy I couldn't even call him. His parents cut off all communication.

"Oh,I'm sorry" she said. I just shrugged. The school bell rang and everyone rushed to class school went by slow. It felt Like it had dragged on and on. Finally when it ended Ashlynn drove me home.

After she left I walked to my room and laid on my bed an drifted to sleep.  

*~*~*~*~*~*

My dream was odd nothing but blackness everywhere I turned and walked it was jus ...black... Then suddenly a sharp pain came threw my body. I fell to my knees when I looked up a girl with long black hair and icy blue eyes was standing there smiling 

"help me!" I Screamed "make this stop!"

"it has only just started" she said smiling evilly then the pain grew stronger and I was drowning I'n my own screams. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

I bolted upright In my bed my blankets tangled around me.my phone was ringing text to me

нey вaвe, ι'м coмιng нoмe тonιgнт :)

I tiered back as fast as I could 

really?!? 

pιcĸ мe υp? now?

I looked over at the clock it was 9:42 I jumped out of bed and ran up the stairs . Almost falling over and down the stairs. I left Alisha a note

αlíshα,

chrís ís cσmєíng hσmє tσníght gσíng tσ píck hím up вє вαck  í dσn't knσw whєn lσvє u

V

I ran out the door to the car Chis had left for me to drive. I didn't use it much 

Because it reminded me of him. I got I'n and started it and drove as fast as was legal. 

 It felt like forever tell I finally reached the air port. I parked and ran into the airport. I looked around there where a few families sat standing around. 

 Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist. " you are way to beautiful to be lost" Chris said in my ear. 

 I turned around and wrapped my arms around his next hugging him close. "I missed you" I said

"I missed u to babe" he tilted my chin up and kissed me slowly. I kissed him back deeply. Then suddenly I heard someone clear their throughout behind us. I pulled away laughing and leaned my head on his chest.

"really mom? I haven't seen her for a long time" Chris said I could hear he was upset. 

"well it's a public place. It's rude" she said. She didn't like me very much I could tell. She gave me a rude look then walked off. 

I sighed "Can you come with me or is that against the rules?" 

"I'm coming with u no matter what" he said. 

I took his hand and started walking towards his car. Once we reached his car his parents drove up. 

"you better come straight home." his mother said 

"ya ya ya whatever"he said rolling his eyes. Then he opened my door for me and I got in. He walked around and got in the drivers side I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his.

"please please please don't go home tonight! Please!" I said giving him the puppy dog look.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry I won't Angel" he said softly.