Parents O.o

Ok ok ok I know took forever and I said I would do it soon but just be patient having problems in life ~_~ *sigh* well anyway here’s chapter ummmm idk actually haha anyway just read comment and vote pwwweeeeesssseeeeee J hehe anyway here you go haha there is a part in this that was from a dream I had yesterday ^_^ only one person will get it haha

When I woke up I was laying in Chris’s arms. I looked up at him and smiled. He was still passed out with his mouth open and snoring I looked over at the clock to see it was almost 9 A.M. shit! We had school today. I shook Chris’s shoulder slightly.

“Hey lazy bum get up!” I said shaking his shoulder a little harder. He rolled over and groaned. I laughed and bit his back. He jumped up imminently.

He looked down at me and glared at me smiled “hi lazy, did you completely forget we had school today?” I said

“I know but after yesterday I didn’t think you would wanna go so I had Alisha call and cancel.” He said smiling.

“Oh,” I said quietly he nodded then laid back down closing his eyes. “Hey! That doesn’t mean you can just go back to sleep!!” I said hitting his chest playfully. He growled at me then wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and laid on me. Almost crushing me. I laughed and bit his shoulder hard he gasped and jumped up.

“Ok no more vampire movies or books for you.” He said getting up and started taking my vampire books off my book shelves and hiding them. 

“NOOOOOOO! Not my Edward books!!!! Ahhh not Damon too. Noooo are you trying to kill me!?!?” I yelled and took them from him. He laughed and put them back then went to my poster of the vampire dairies and took it. I lunged forward and took it from him “MINE!” I said hugging it close to me.

He laughed “oh ok I get it im not as hot as them. Whatever I’m sure I can go find someone who thinks I am.” He said

I ran forward and wrapped my arms around his waist “no you stay!” I said.

He took my poster and held it above my head where I couldn’t reach. “Ok then I’ll just take this” he said I pouted.

“If you don’t give it back then I’ll never let you sleep in my bed ever ever again you will sleep on the couch forevers!” I said glaring at him.

He laughed “your forgetting I do have a house with my own room”

“Yeah but do you really want to go sleep there?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

“Nope” he laughed and put my poster back up “although I have to say Nina Dobrev is very hot” I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I laughed as he laid next to me and kissed he sweetly. “How’s your back?” he asked quietly. I shrugged I hadn’t really thought about it that much. I was trying to forget it actually.

Sat up and turned me around so my back was facing him. He pulled down the edge of my tank top and gasped.

“What’s a matter? How bad is it?” I askedfranticlythen I put my hand on my back. I felt... Nothing? What the hell? Yesterday I had huge gashes and purple burses and now there is nothing and it doesn’t even hurt? I was so confused.

“Dose it hurt when I touch it?” He asked quietly. I shook my head slowly. “That’s not possible. It was all red and ugly and torn up yesterday and now there’s nothing?”

 “Who knows weird things have been happening lately.” I said going back and lying on my bed.

“Hey, what happened to not going back to sleep?” Chris asked coming over to sit by me.

I laughed and curled up under the blankets. “I didn’t say that I couldn’t just you.” I said then closed my eyes.

“Fine meany. Im going to get in the shower then.” He said

“Ok, have fun.” I said laughing then rolled over. I heard him get up and walk into my bathroom. Once I heard the water run I got up and ran upstairs and grabbed the ice try from the fridge Alisha walked down the stairs right as I was pulling it out.

“What the crap are you doing?” she asked but I didn’t answer her I just ran back down stairs trying to be as quiet as I possibly could. I pushed open the bathroom door quietly and tip toed to the shower. By now most of the ice was starting to melt and there was a puddle of cold water at the bottom. I giggled and dumped it over the shower curtain. I heard Chris gasp and that’s when I ran. I hurried and put the tray back in the fridge then pretended to be lying on the couch watching TV with Alisha she looked at me and laughed.

Chris came up the stairs in just a towel around his waist he looked mad I giggled “hey Chris how was your shower?” I asked.

He growled. “You are so dead V” he said coming over to me and picking me up I yelled for Alisha but she just shook her head. I was laughing and screaming all at the same time. Chris sat me down on my bed and went back into the bathroom. When he came out he was in a pair of sweat pants with no shirt and he had a hand full of ice cubes I screamed and hid under the blanket. He reached under and put then down my shirt I jumped up and screamed. He fell to the floor laughing I just stood there and glared at him. He was lucky he was so cute.

Alisha came down the stairs with a blank look on her face I looked up at her confused. I got off the bed and walked over to her. “What’s wrong?” I asked quietly

“There is someone hear to see you.” She said looking at me.

I walked up stairs with Chris and Alisha behind me. When I got to the door there was a woman and a man standing at the door. I walked over quietly. They were both smiling. The woman wasn’t much taller than me and had my same eyes and hair. Her face was more heart shaped. She was beautiful. The man was taller and leaner. He had light short brown hair. They were both insanely beautiful.

“Are you Vanessa?” the man asked

“y-yes” I said trying not to stutter. He smiled happily and looked at the woman then back at me.

“We are your parents… your birth parents...” he said in a soft voice smiling at me and Alisha

Mwahahahahaha I need ten more votes to upload hahaha im evil but you love me vote and coment please and check out my other books they feel lonely lol hehe

izzy