Chapter 11 Why hurt me alpha

Blake pov

I felt happy. That was a very different feeling that I could anything in the world. I had not felt this in a long time I never thought I would be alone forever. "Yeah that your mate forgave you “My wolf said I wanted to yell at him and tell him to Shut up.

'Oh shut up’ I said." you better hurry It's almost the season were the female get into heat “He growled he was so possessive of Allison wolf.

'Damn I forgot' I thought. Crap the thought of male wolf trying to get my poor little baby made me angry. I growled every werewolf in class looked at me I shook my head at that thought.

The teacher was going on and on. “Are you going to mate with her" My wolf said. I have to she was my mate my other half of my life.

She was my love the girl that will bear my pups. She was to be pure, untainted, and perfect. “She is perfect” said my wolf. I had to agree with that 100%.

I will on the full moon in spring (It's like January so in March)

Claim her I just have to make her love me more every single day till then and nothing and I mean nothing will get in the way of that.

"Yes her body, will be your, her beauty, She will submitt to us"

He is so evil. I grinned that my wolf a sly dog or wolf. I can't wait for her to go into heat.

Allison Pov

He was so nice. I felt like he cares for me more.

"What about mating season" My wolf Crap I plan on running and never coming back to this abuse. He was so nice. "Will you submit for him" she said. Yes. I have to he's an alpha he could kill me of turn everyone against me.

"Yes we will and you will love it "Good she so shy just like me”.

I can't wait I thought.

The bell rang and I walked out of class. That was a Long day.

<><><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<So it was hard but I was really sick on Friday. I was so bad.

I worked on Thursdays of 22 so I’m happy.

Fan and if I have time I will Fan you back, comment, and vote.

Have a merry Christmas No happy holiday.

Bye