Chapter 2 Why hurt me alpha

As I looked out the window I seen are new house it was big with a nice garden. It had woods in the back so I could run. I could be free run the wild forests and be free from this pack.

I looked in the woods I smelt wolfs maybe 20 or so. I hated that smell with passion the other wolfs look down on me.

I walked inside and went to my room my mom was making my bed. "I'm going to take a nap" I said "Ok were going to the new pack house to have dinner" She said and walked out my room till she gave me a peck on my forehead.

"Yea" I said and fell on my fresh bed made bed. My dream I had non I barely ever have dreams.

I woke up to my mom and dad "time to go" .My dad said "OK". I got up and we walked downstairs.

We walked to the car and stopped at the wood my dad follow the wolf smell too. We had a strong nose. That smells were like you mark a scent that will never fade away if you're in that pack.

We saw a mansion of course the life of luxury. With many good looking cars and lots of rooms for all the people that live in that house.

As we walked in of the grand doors there was a large wooded table.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Parker "An alpha said I knew his wife was at the table he was holding her hand. They sat at the end of the large table.

They're sat a very good-looking male he had black mess hair and electric blue eyes. He was eyeing us like we were new meat. I felt so uncomfortable under his gaze.

Then a girl she had blond hair and hazel eyes she sneered at me. Fake. I wanted to say. She could be pretty if she didn't have that sneer I felt like they were judging me for my flowerily sundress it was hot out.

Then seen a girl she looked just like the boy but with green emerald color eyes. She gave me a small smile. I looked back at the floor.

We walked to the table and see the boy staring at me.

"This is my son his girlfriend and my daughter" he said his voice was authority oozing for his voice." kids go and eat us have to talk" he looked at my parents.

They walked down a long hallway and left in the dark mansion.

As they left I felt a pull to the boy. No he is soon to be alpha mean angry alpha I never trusted the alpha at my pack he was a jerk and abused his power.

"Hi I'm Clare" The girl with the black hair said, "I'm Allison". I said to her and I shook her hand It was warm and inviting.

"Hi I'm amber don't talk to me dye your hair blond and we will talk ". She sneers even more at me. I nodded and gulp.

"And I'm Blake Logan" he said with a smirk and didn't held his hand out he looked cocky but never tell a book by their cover.

"My boyfriend" Amber cut in. "No you're not" he growled at her. That was really mean she looked at him award like he was really going to say yes.

She laughs okay weird. looked away from his Glare at her.

My parents came in laughing "good bye". They said. "What did you talk about" I asked my mom.

"About school and adult things" My mother said.

We got in the car "you're going to a new school carter high" my mom said smiling.

"Really" tomorrow a New me, new pack a new school

Author note

comment, vote, and fan