Chapter 9 Why hurt me alpha

Blake POV

So I sat down I sigh she can't be mine. She’s to kind she fragile and I will break her. Every time I touch her I break her little more. I didn’t want to do that to her I wanted to touch her face and kiss her tears away and say things that make her knees go weak.

‘Then stop hurting her’. My wolf growled at me. I can't I'm afraid she going to leave and never come back. She will if you treat her right. He yelled the last part to me.

I walked back home. My mother was in the kitchen. "Hello baby “she kissed my cheek "hello mom" I said she loved to baby me for no reason.

"I need some advice" I said "What kind of advice" she looked at me. “well I hurt a girl I think is my mate but I hurt her so bad with my alpha temper" she looked at me and then ran her long fingers thought her hair.

"Well make it up to her jewelry and flowers tell her you’re sorry for being so mean to her" She said smiling. "That great mom I will" I said and jumped in my car that I had to do some thing important.

I went to the jewelry store the best for my little angel. The women at the desk sat up and lean over so I could see her cleavage. “What can I do for you" she said flirty and gave me a wink and pushed clond picked up one.ser to me. She was pretty but I had for one eyes for my Allison.

“I’m looking for jewelry for my girlfriend" I said her smile drooped "OK" she said. She looked down at the many type of jewelry “I see a necklace of two birds in together” she handed it to me it was perfect for my Aliison. “Yup I want that" I said. I paid and I came in a black and white box.

I left feeling like a new man. She was going to love me. I ran home it was 12:00 a.m. by the time I got home.

I feel into bed thinking tomorrow will be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note

Hey I'lll update soon comment I love then fanning I adore and voteing Your my best freind

I gat an C in kruupa belive in me people.

bye