30: Sydney

Ya'll are gonna maybe be happy about this one.

Click the external link of this chapter to: 

1. Sign up for my mailing list AND, SIMULTANEOUSLY...

2. Download the last chapter of this book.

Yes, that's right. For the first time in four years, I am releasing the final chapter (of the Wattpad, not print version) of Dear Sydney for FREE. It does not require you to buy the book. BUT. If I find the file has been uploaded anywhere online, I will be removing this ability to download it. So, don't ruin this for other people. Also, if you find it posted somewhere else online and are the first to notify me about it, I will send you a Kindle copy of the full printed book. I'm not messing around with this one. This book is my baby, and I don't like being taken advantage of. Like legit I will come after you, since it is my intellectual and copyrighted property. Thank you. 

SO YEAH. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND, and all you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list. Also, if you want to, just buy the book! I promise it's a great book to buy and will look great on your shelf.

Love you guys! Sorry for the threats above. But it's happened to me before and I'm not down with it happening again! 

 But it's happened to me before and I'm not down with it happening again!