chapter 4

Halelujia Chap cuatro *holds up four fingers*. Yeah chapter four is here. And I thank

@FacelessCriminal <~~~ GO FAN HIM NOW, I MEAN IT! d: He made my epic book cover. WHY?! Because he's epic DUHHH lol. But below you is chapter 4 of Interviewing a Vampire.

Picture of Ashton ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

~Enjoy

********************************************

As Shane looked at Ashton's face he was mortified. He saw pure fear in her face. An expression he has never seen on a human or vampire. Her face was trying say something, and he knew what it was...her face read pain. He realized he was going to experience so much pain if he didn't get Jason to calm down fast.

"Please Jason no" Ashton cried out. Jason only smirked

Jason quickly looked at Ashton. And then right back at Shane. Jason gave Shane a twisted looking expression. A face of the pleasure Jason knew he was going to receive if he bites into Shane's neck. The taste of his blood.

"What the fuck man, let me go" Shane said squirming.

 "Shush boy, stop that or i'll have to hurt you" Jason said in his Scottish accent wile holding Shane's head still.

Shane just stood there, shaking. He was scared but really didn't want to show it. He didn't want to be the scared little human being attacked by the bear. In his case it was a cold, blood sucking vampire.

 "Get the hell off me" Shane shouted wile trying to push Jason away from him. But of course it was useless, giving the force Jason had. Jason looked once more at Shane's scared face and then it was all a blurt to Shane. Jason bit into Shane's neck and began sucking his blood.

 Ashton quickly ran to Jason's side and tried to push him off. But Jason's grasp on Shane was to strong. Something about Shane's blood drove Jason insane.

 "Jason stop!" Ashton pleaded.

Jason's eyes went blood red. And he sank his sharp fangs even deeper into Shane's neck. Jason was draining Shane of his blood fast, too fast. Jason could feel Shane's heart beat slowing down. But he couldn't pull away. Jason was one of the strongest vampires. And for some reason he just couldn't pull away. The sweet taste of Shane's blood was heaven in Jason's mouth.

 Shanes body grew week and pale. His whole body felt like it was hollow and empty. Shane felt fear and agony. He felt pain, lots and lots of pain. Not just phiscal pain from Jason biting him, but emotionall pain. Its was like Jason was sucking out his soul.

 "Stop Jason!" Ashton screamed out. Then in a flash she was next to Jason trying to pull him away from Shane. 

As Jason kept on sucking Shane's blood Shane didn't even try to struggle anymore, he was to weak, he was pale and his body went limp.

Ashton in more attempt to get Jason off Shane. She used all her vampire strength and maneged to pull Jason away. "Jason, you could have killed him"

 Ashton picked Shane's body up and watched how Jason walked away completely stunned. She carried Shane's body up stairs and into his room, laying him on his bed. She then went to the bathroom, got a first aid kit and cleaned up Shane's open wound

 As she wiped the blood away she felt his calm steady heart beat, the way his chest moved up and down slowly. His lips slightly parted. She would give anything to have that again. To be able to breath in air, to be able to feel a heart beat, to not to be hungry for blood. Ashton sighed and gathered her things.

 She walked out of the room and into the bathroom. When she put the first aid kit back she stared at herself in the mirror. And what stared back was a cold reflexion of herself. She passed her hand through her dark chocolate hair, her golden eyes watching every move. Her pale hand gently passed over the necklace under her shirt. She pulled it out and stared at the miniature cork and bottle around her neck. The way it glistened blue. "God I hate this, I hate this life. I hate being dead yet alive. I wish it could all be over" She said to her self. Ashton put the the tiny bottle back inside her shirt and walked down the hall over to Jason's room.

 She silently opened the door. It made a slight squeak that got the attention of Jason in a split second.

"Jason" Ashton said in almost a whisper.

 "Leave" He said in a dead tone. She knew he didn't want to be bothered. But she had to know why. Why he just snapped like that.

 "Jason, what happened back there?" Ashton said opening the door more and walking inside.

 "Get out Ashton. I don't want to talk" He said raising his voice a little.

 "Jason, that's not like you" 

"I know!!! Now get out!!" He said looking at her. His eyes blood red and drops of blood still falling down his mouth.

"Jason, calm down" Ashton said with a nervous tone. She then started to inch her way towards him. When she got close enough she saw Jason's face. Blood red eyes, his dark brown hair in a complete mess, blood smeared all over his mouth and hands.  "Jason, you need to talk about this" 

"I don't know what to say. Something about his blood, his sent, his soul...it all drove me over the edge"  

"You need to calm down before you do something you will regret. You know all he needs to do it call the agency and then what will happen, huh" Ashton said looking directly at Jason.

"Ashton just leave me be. Please we can deal with this in the morning" Jason said shaking his head and running his hands through his hair.

"Urg fine" She said walking to the door "Oh, before I leave, we have to go see the Lunestra. They want to see who the knew human in town is" she said walking towards the door. "Oh and Jason"

"What is it Ashton?" He said looking at her.

"Take a bath" She said walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.  

********************************************

Well that my sexy readers was chapter 4. Sorry it took a long time to update. Ive been dealing with some problems. Ill try my best to update faster on all my books, but if I dont please dont hate

me >.<. I hope you liked it. Vote, comment and all that other sweet, awesome things you guys do xD  Byee for now. 

 And to FacelessCriminal I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!