chapter 2

Ok well here is chapie 2. Im so sorry it took me so long i had so much school shit to do. I do hope u enjoy. I wuv ya'll

Jason is right over there ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

***************************************************

Shane woke up to the buzzing of his alarm clock and the warn morning sun in his face.  He extended his arm over to the other side of his bed expecting to find Alyssa. 

"Hun, were are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen. Now get your lazy butt out of bed and get ready, your going to be late for your flight"

 He looked over to his alarm clock. Only two hours to get to the airport. He got out of bed and grabbed a clean pair of boxers. On the way there he saw his jacket and the letter from Jason sticking out of it. Without thinking he grabbed it and went to the bathroom. Before he got to the bathroom he felt two petite hands wrap around his waist.  He chuckled and took Alyssa's hand in his. 

"Hun I don't want you to leave" she said kissing the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, and like I want to go" 

Shane grabbed Alyssa's hands and twirled her around. She put her hands around his neck and started kissing him. When Shane felt her velvety lips touch his, he felt sparks all throughout his body. He kissed her with lust and grabbed her hips. She chuckled when he started biting and kissing her neck lightly.

"I seriously don't want to leave. Why don't we just go back to bed" Shane said as he continued to kiss her.

"I know babe but its important and you will come back soon"

When Shane finally let go of her he went to the bathroom to see what the letter said.

Hello again Shane:

 I'm looking forward to our little meet up. I'm glad we've developed what humans call a friendship. But I didn't write this to tell you that, I'm writing this to tell you that when you get here, there are two things you need you to know. Number one, don't go into the refrigerator, and number two don't go out at night.

 Another thing, my sister Ashton will be picking you up from the airport. Don't worry you'll know who she is. Well i think I've covered everything for now. And I hope you've told no one of you staying with us. It would be fatal for you and the people you love. Well bye now

                                                                                                                                           -Jason Michaels

  Once Shane finished, he placed the letter in one of the draws in the sink and turned on the shower. When the hot water came on he steeped in. 

  After a wile he heard a knock on the door that startled him, and caused shampoo to go into his eyes."Awww shit". He said to himself.

"Hun are you ok" Said Alyssa on the other side of the door.

"Nothing. I'll be out in a minute" 

"Ok"  

Shane quickly rinsed his eye and got out. When he went to open the door  Alyssa had beat him to it and smacked the door in his face. 

"Oh shit" Screamed Shane

"Oh my God Shane, I'm so sorry"

"It's ok, I'll live"

"No it isn't. Your lip, it's bleeding" Alyssa said as she got him a wet towel. 

"I'll be fine"

"You sure sweetie"

"Yeah. Now come on I've got a plane to catch"

Shane quickly got dressed and put his suitcases in the trunk of his car and they drove to the airport.

"Hun, hows your lip?" Alyssa asked.

"It will be fine, just don't worry babe" He said entwining his hand with hers.

"How cant i not worry"

"Just don't" He said bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her hand lightly.

When Shane got to the airport he said his goodbyes to Alyssa and went through security. When he finnaly found his gate number and was about to board there was this strange feeling he got that someone was watching him. When he turned around there was a petite woman with a stewardess uniform on. She had dark brown hair, yellowish eyes and very pale skin.

"Ashton" Said a man coming off the plain with a similar uniform. But she had a skirt and he had pants.

"Excuse me" She asked Shane.

Shane rememberd that name from the letter. The name of the girl being Jason's sister.