chapter 1

Well here it is chap 1. Sorry for not doing it sonner, my internet connection SUCKS!!!! so dont be mad if i dont post things sonner. Ill soon be posting pics of the characters in each chap 

And that would be Shane-----------> aint he cute :P

ENJOY

****************************

"Shane dude"

 "What do you want David?"

 "Dude harsh much. But is it true, you know, got one?." He said rolling his chair close to Shane's desk.

 "Yeah I fly out tomorrow"

 "Awesome we haven't had one in years. Those bloodsucking freaks are going to pay"

 "David, we don't torture them. We track them down and get them back to-" David interrupted him by saying.

 "I know, but you know what they did" David said leaning in real close to his desk.

 "I know, they killed your sister" Shane said with his head down looking at his coffee.

 "So, changing the awkward moment that I've created when do you come back?"

 "They've giving me six months to do the job"

 "Dude you'll never do it in time"

 He did have a point. In this job they gave you the least a year. But there so eager to get information out of something that could kill them in one swift move. But Shane, he thinks so differently of them. He thinks that there is a possibility to even live with them. And he knows that of he even mentions the idea they would think he's crazy.

"Well thanks for all your support, David" Shane said in a sarcastic voice wile nudging him.

 "Hey, that's what I'm here for" he said rolling back to his own desk.

Shane decided to turn on his laptop do some more research even though he's searched every web sight there is to know about vampires and Lonview, Texas. When his screen saver turned on that's when the president of the H.U. walked in. Everybody just stared at him as he walked to the front of the room.

"Dedicated workers of H.U.. All of you know that we haven't had a vampire signal in years"

He gestured Shane to walk towards him. When Shane got up and started to walk he thought "oh shit this is going to be embarrassing" Because his boss isn't the best with words.

"Clark, what's this about?"

 "You'll see"Clark said.

 "As I was saying. Dedicated workers, today is a good day and tomorrow will be a better one because Shane Fletcher has finally tracked one down" Immediately people started clapping. "Now settle down" The clapping stopped, and Clark walked out of the room.