Prologue

I can hear the crowd cheering their heart out for both teams

I can also feel my heart beating so fast

This is my last playing year

My last year as a Lady Spiker

My last year as a lasallian

My last year as the team captain of our team

Looking back, I didn't expect this all to happen to me

I was just an ordinary fan

Now I'm about to serve the ball for the last time

As I walk to the service line,I looked around me and saw the people who helped me in this journey

I saw my Ate Kianna with her batchmates like Ate Dawn wearing their Animo Shirts. She even called me and flashed her cheeky smile showing her support.

Then I saw my Ate Mika almost crying with Kuya Jeron by her side.

I saw Ricci with the rest of the Archers sporting matching Animo Shirts. He waved his banner with my name on it. Hay naku, Ricci.

I wasn't surprised to see Tyler in the crowd. He's from Ateneo after all. He mouthed "good luck" since he's sitting near the service line. We're friends after everything that happened.

I let out a heavy sigh and positioned myself to serve the ball.

"Go Shane!"

I smiled as I heard the familiar voice.

It was Ate Ara who was wearing a lady spiker shirt.

She's one of the main reasons why I am and still here. I got a lot of thanking to do but before that we have to win this match.

My last game as Shane Lopez who was once the New Girl of LaSalle.    

A/N:

So I decided to write a futuristic dlsu fan fiction. What if nga diba na maging lady spiker ang isang fan? This is like a tribute sa mga fans. Hindi madali maging fan pero nandiyan parin kayo to support them. So, this story is for you guys!

Kelsey Merritt will be playing Shane Lopez. If you guys don't know her, she's a Filipina Model under Wilhelmina International Models. I watched her interview where she said na she's the athletic type and she loves to play volleyball. Even though I picture her as Shane Lopez, you can still imagine yourself or anyone in particular as Shane. I hope you will all enjoy this story!