dieci∞ princess.

CHAPTER TEN PRINCESS.

-

private call between justin and zayn.

*ring, ring*

justin: hey bro, whats up?

zayn: get your crusty ass here now

justin: whats wrong?

zayn: just be here in 10 minutes

➣➣➣

Justin was beyond confused, he had no idea why Zayn was so tense with him on the phone. Justin had done nothing wrong, Zayn had no reason to be mad at him. Hey maybe he had gotten into a fight with Gigi or something, Justin thought.

Justin reached the front door of his friends house, he was about to knock, when he saw that it was unlocked and open already, like someone was expecting his arrival. Strolling through the house, he heard muffled voices from the family room.

Once he had entered the family room, he saw Gigi comforting a crying Selena. Now he was beyond confused, why was Selena here? And why was she crying? Selena had noticed Justin's presence, her tear stained eyes met his confused ones. Her tears had increased by this point, and Justin was well past confused, why was she crying harder when she had seen him? He was the one was who was meant to turn the sadness in to happiness, not be the cause of it.

Justin made small steps towards Selena, and sat beside her on the couch. "I'll give you guys, time to talk," Gigi said, while getting up and exiting the room. Justin nodded his head and mouthed a 'thank you' to Gigi.

"Aw baby, what wrong?" Justin said worriedly, he hated seeing her upset. "C'mere," Justin held his hands up and attempted to pick Selena up and place her on his lap so he could hold her.

"Stop, don't touch me Justin," Selena screamed, jumping off him and to the other side couch. what had he done that was so bad? Justin couldn't get his head around it.

Justin scooted closer to her, he needed to know what the problem was. He couldn't lose her again, he knew he wouldn't get her back. "Babe whats wrong? please tell me, I can fix it." He grabbed one of her hands and began to rub her knuckles.

Selena quickly jerked her hands away from Justin's. "What's wrong? whats wrong? really, Justin?" Selena pulled out her phone and showed him the conversation between her and who she once considered as a 'best friend'. "This is what is fucking wrong, Justin. You know how she feels about you, you know how i feel about her and we both know how much of a thirsty bitch she is."

Justin read the messages, he knew Taylor was a bitch and they clearly had there differences but he didn't think that she would actually have the time on her hands to break them up. "Babe, its not what it looks like, please let me explain." Justin motioned for her to sit besides him.

"Explain," Selena said bluntly.

"Okay well firstly.. Hailey had been texting me and calling me constantly, even after you told her to stay away. She still continued to fucking hit my phone up, and honestly it was getting annoying. So i asked her out to lunch, to tell her in person that me and you were together and that i didn't wanna fuck up this time. So I was gonna tell her to delete my number, and that whatever we had was over. I don't even want a friendship with her, I just want you princess."

Selena slightly blushed at the choice of Justin's nickname, he had always feel like one, when they were on good terms, that was. "Why was she playing with Esther on our bed?"

"People kept interrupting us and it was getting annoying, fans were asking for pictures, following me, they kept fucking starring! It was pissing me off. So I asked her to come back to ours so I could explain properly, and her problematic ass acted all cute because she wanted to cause drama. She'd know you would see it some how, and it would cause this, it would cause us to fight."

Selena felt guilty that she had jumped to conclusions, but what else could she do? She knew his track record. She couldn't help it. "So nothing happened between you guys that day?" Selena asked, hoping the answer was no.

Justin's face stiffened, he knew this was an unavoidable question, but instead of lying he decided to tell the truth, she would find out anyway, she always does. "She kissed me, I didn't kiss back, and I instantly pulled away. Selena please you have to believe me."

Selena's body felt rage and anger building up in her body not at Justin, but at Hailey. She was actually thankful that Justin told her the truth, and didn't make up a lie. "She kissed my man, MY MAN?! Next time I see her, i need to kill a bitch."

Justin smiled bright, she stilled referred to him as hers, he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her on to his lap, and held her close. "So i'm still yours, princess?"

"You'll always be mine, whether you like it or not."

"So we're good?"

"We're good."

➣➣➣

i hope you guys like this chapter

there was actually more to this chapter but i decided to leave it for the next chapter😏

dont forget to vote/comment.

❤️