otto∞ love birds.

CHAPTER EIGHT LOVE BIRDS.

-

Selena was due to land tonight, she couldn't wait to see Justin & all her friend's again, she missed them all too much. Since her and Justin had gotten back together, they hadn't seen each other properly, only through the daily facetimes, before bed, and their calls and texts.

But what she didn't know was that Justin had arrived at the airport to surprise her with a giant bouquet of flowers, and all their friends. Justin was always the romantic type, and he wanted there first time seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend again to be special.

Selena stepped out of her jet and made her way inside the airport. walking through the giant halls, trying to get to her car, she had forgotten how troublesome the paparazzi in LA could be. she was bombarded with questions about Justin, about Taylor & of course if her sex tape was Justin was in fact real. She answered none of their questions, they could assume what they wanted, Selena didn't care anymore.

As Selena and her team reached the private car park where her car should of been waiting, she could see a group of people she knew oh so well. She smiled to herself when she saw her best friends & boyfriend.

"JUSTTTTTINNNNNNNNNNNNN" Selena shouted across the parking lot, trying to catch Justin's attention. Justin quickly turned his head away from Zayn and looked at Selena. The big smile was evident on his face.

Selena began to run towards Justin, with the biggest smile on her face, she was so unbelievably happy that he had come to surprise her. Justin had seen her running, so he began running towards her, a smile equally as big as her's plastered on his face.

Selena jumped into Justin's arms, her legs wrapping around his torso, arms around his neck. Justin had caught her and instantly wrapping his arms around her back.

(a/n i know that's not jelena, but yano i saw it & thought it would be funny lol)

"Hey you shaved you head again," Selena said while still in Justin's arms, he was walking them both to the car, and there friends. "I never liked the blonde, you looked like light bulb & slim shady and the woman from orange is the new black.. whats her name? whats her name? Linda? no. sus-" Justin had cut her off by planting a kiss on to her lips.

Justin was about to put Selena down so that she could say hello to all of her friends, when Maejor called out "Hey, let me take a quick picture. love birds. y'all so cute." Justin smiled at Maejor's phone, while Selena cupped Justin's face with one of her hands and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"You and Justin are so cute honestly," Kendall said whilst pulling Selena into a hug.

"I think if we hug or kiss again, Brandon's gonna go into cardiac arrest." everyone chuckled at Selena's comment.

➣➣➣

♥ 1,078,987 likes 🔔 456,792 comments ➥

1,078,987 likes 🔔 456,792 comments

selenagomez yeah, we got that turned up kind of love and it just won't stop❤️ @ justinbieber

view all 456,792 comments

jelenaforever_: asdfghjklkj JELENA JELENA YAAAAS RISEEEEEEE bnm,,knahkjkl

justinbieber94: @ bizzleslut watch the cycle repeat itself, they'll be over by next month mark my words lol

in.jailey.we.trust: ew! @ justinbieber im so sick of your games! hailey does not deserve this! you always playing with her. ew. @ haileybaldwin you deserve better!

selenator: i hope your happy selena! you're happiness is what matters, not trolls opinions^ stay strong. we love you xo

jelena.babes: got me stuck in that crazy glue, #holdtight <3 jelenaaaa

justinbieber: your lips won't let me go, lips won't let me go

kidraxhl_: cuties! justin's stupid ass better be faithful this time, or boy im coming for youu @ justinbieber

➣➣➣

i hope you guys like this type of chapter.

how cute is justin tho? the next chapter will similar this one, but there will be a lot more texting.

i hope you guys enjoy this:')

💖