Nino•x•Alya

----Marenette's POV----

For the second time that day Adrien walked me home. "I'm sooooo glad your Chat" I repeated for the hundredth time.
"Yes, yes I know, I'll see you tomorrow" he said brushing my fringe off my forehead and kissing it.
"Good bye!" I smiled and waved.

I opened the bakery door and to my surprise my parents had been watching me through the peep hole in the door.
"Mum, dad, what are you doing?!"
"N-nothing, was that Adrien?" My dad questioned trying desperately to change the subject but failing horribly.
"Yes! And he is my boyfriend so pleas mind your own business" I said walking up the stairs to my room.

As I swung open my trap door my phone rang. I picked it up not paying attention to who it was.

"Marenette! You finally picked up, I'm so sorry about what I said at the caffe. Please forgive me!" Alya pleaded. I was in such a good mood and if Alya hadn't pissed me off I probably wouldn't find out who Chat was under the mask.
"Your forgiven" I sighed.
"OMG THANK YOU, GIRL YOU ARE THE BEST!!!" She squealed.
"It's all good, why don't we meet up tomorrow with Adrien and Nino again?" I suggested,
"Great idea! I'll call them now"
"Ok good bye"

•next day•

"Hey Alya over hear" I waved here over to where I was sitting.
"Hey girl" she sat across from me

Five minutes later Nino arrived and sat next to Alya and soon after him Adrien. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him. He sat next to me, put his around me and kissed my cheek.
"Good morning princess" she said joyfully,
"Good morning kit-ahh Adrien" I stumbled. I almost called him kitty!

"Care to explain" Aly said giggling and smiling like crazy.
"Well after I stormed off Adrien (as you probably know) followed after me and well..." What do I say, it turns out Adrien is CHAT!!!
"I asked here out" Adrien cut in saving me.
"Oh la la!!" Nino said nudging Adrien winking.
"Yeh now it's your tern!" Adrien said smirking
"Tern to what?" He said scratching the back of his head pretending he didn't know. I knew, Adrien told me yesterday when we were walking home yesterday. Nino still has a massive crush on Alya and is planing on asking here out.

"Yeh, your tern to what?" Alya questioned very confused.
"Well um... Do you... Want to go out with me?" he said frantically. Alya instantly blushed and a smile slowly grew on here face.
"YES, OMG YES" she said throwing here arms around him.
"Cool, I guess this has turned into a double date then" I commented cheekily causing both Aly and Nino to blush.

Sozz this was just a short chapter✌️
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱