At the caffe

----Marenette's POV

Beep, beep, beep" the alarm clock screamed at Me to wake up.
"I'm lait!" I yelled jumping out of bed.

Of course it wasn't school. School, school finished ages ago. "I have to see Alya!" I said to my parents who were looking at me strangely as I rushed out the door and hailed a cab.

Alya wanted to meet up today at a caffe. She said something about telling me something important. She sounded very serious so I don't want to be late.

I arrive at the caffe and the first person I see is Alya of course but then I see Nino beside here! I haven't seen Nino in ages either!

I run up to Alya and Nino. "Nino, Long time no see" I say giving him a smile,
"Same!" He replies smiling back. I haven't seen Alya in about a week. I guess we were both busy. She's a journalist now so... Busy.

"So you and Chat" Alya said smiling like crazy.
"W-WHAT!" I yell. I haven't seen chat in about two days! What has she seen!
"Dude it's all aver the news!" Nino adds
I don't pay attention to the news any more!
"Yeh, when you were in hospital the security cameras saw your little kiss with Chat Noir!" Alya said giggling.
"OMG! Seriously" I said freaking out.
"Sooo, are you a thing!" Alya said nudging me with here elbow.
"N-no, well m-maby, I-I don't know" I said thinking hard about this. To be quit honest, I had know idea!

"Anyway, that's not why I called you hear today" Alya continued "I maneged to catch up with Nino of course and Adrien!!!" She concluded.
"W-what!" Oh no, this can't be happening. What if I still like him! I will have to decide between Chat and Adrien!
"Don't worrier he will be late anyway" Nino said thinking that would help.
"Speak of the devil!" Alya said pointing behind me.

OMG, it's him. He looks so hot! He is wearing movie star like sun glasses, a grey t-shirt and ripped jeans. Hey I've seen those jeans some where. OMG I DEIGNED THOSE JEANS!!! HE IS WEARING MY DESINE!!!

I could feel my cheeks go bright red. His eyes were scanning the caffè, looking for us.
"Hey Adrien, over here!" Nino called to him waving his arm trying to catch his attention.
"Nino, hey!" He waved back walking over to us.

He sat next to me. Mainly because Nino and Alya were sitting across from us and there were no others chairs but still, he sat next to me!

"Hey, Adrien how are you!" Alya said happily
"Yeh, good" he replied giving here a smile back.
"H-hi a-Adrien" I said nervously.
"H-hi ma-Marenette, um how are you" he turned  his body to face me. I swear I could see him blush but I was so dazed I couldn't tell.
"Do you like my jeans" he said playfully.
"Yeh I do, where did you get them?" I said also joking around. We both began laughing and blushing but when we saw the confused faces of Nino and Alya we stopped.

"We're you to flirting!" Alya said with an evil smile.
"NO!" Adrien and I shouted desperately in unison.
"Don't go cheating on Chat" Alya said laughing along with Nino.
"Alyaaa~ stoooop" I moaned
"W-what's this about Chat!" Adrien questioned almost defensively.
"OMG DUDE, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN" Nino said ready to tell Adrien all about it.
"N-no!" Adrien said almost frightened
"CHAT NOIT AND MARINETTE WERE CAUGHT MAKING OUT ON SECURITY CAMARA!"   Alya said very loud and excitedly.
"WHAT!" Adrien shouted mortified.

People were turning around and staring now. I think I even herd people pointing an whispering "is that the girl who kissed Chat!". I hid under my hands and tried to hide.

"Alya!" I scolded
"Sorry girl" she said here eyes down.
I stood up out of my seat.
"Nice seeing you all" I said sounding very sarcastic.
"Marenette, I'm sorry!" Alya said calling out to me.

I pretended not to hear here and kept walking. Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran past staring people.

I tripped over a crack in the path and fell onto my side. I began full on crying but not because I hurt myself as I fell but because I felt like my private life was exposed, my best friend had publicly embarrass me and I haven seen Chat in about two days.

"Are you ok" I herd a fumilure voice say to me
"Chat?" I said as I looked up. It wasn't Chat, it was Adrien.
"No, it's only me" Adrien said offering a hand to help me up.
I took his hand and he pulled me up. I brushed myself off and wiped away my tears.

"Are you ok" Adrien asked sounding concerned.
"N-not really" I said looking down at my feet.
"Common I'll walk you home" he said in a kind and caring voice.

Adrien walked me all the way home and almost the whole way i talked about everything that had made me cry and what was worring me. I felt like I could open up to him and he was a very good listener. We also joked about the jeans and it turns out he has many others of my men's were collection. He even offered to model some for me!

"Well this is me" I said standing outside the bakery.
"So um, see you around" he said facing me as if he weren't ready to say good bye.
"Thanks for listening" I said
"Any time, remember to give me a call if you need me to model for you" he said with an adorable smile
"Will do, good bye"
"Yeh, good bye" he said walking off.

I know I said there were not going to be manny more chapters but I have decided that there will be more!
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱