I love you

---- Marenette's POV----

Thanks for listening" I said
"Any time, remember to give me a call if you need me to model for you" he said with an adorable smile
"Will do, good bye"
"Yeh, good bye" he said walking off.

I walked inside and closed the door. I walked up to my bedroom and flopped onto my bed. I termed on my phone to chec the time.
"It's only lunch time and I have nothing to do" I grumbled to myself.

----Adrien's POV----
She missed Chat, She actually missed me!
I ran into a dim alleyway "Plag claws out!"

I jumped in front of here window and lightly taped it so here parents wouldn't hear just in case they were home.

She slid the window open to let me in. "Chat, your hear!" She said puling me in and giving me a big hug. I hugged her back and kissed the top of here head.
"Did you miss me my princess"
"Y-yes" she said sniffling
"Are you crying?!" I said puling away from the hug and looking into here watery eyes.
"I know it's only bean two days but I really missed you" she smiled through here tears.
"I'm so sorry, I've been really busy" I felt bad but I knew what would make here feel better.

I cupped my hands around here cheek bones and gently pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped here arms around my waist and slowly pulled me closer.

She stopped crying and slightly tilted here head becoming more and more comfortable in the kiss. I slowly pulled away looking into here eyes. "I have an idea" I gently whispered to here.

•5 minutes later•

"Hold on tight!" I yelled as I jumped from building to building with Mari on my back.
"Where are we going?" She questioned
"The very top of the Eiffel Tower" I smiled.

We arrived right on top and I put here down. The view was beautiful.
"Do you like it Mari?"
"Yes, this is awesome!"

I breathed in the fresh air And looked to Mari but when I looked at here she looked worried.
"Is something wrong princess"
"Well um... I was just thinking" she said nervously
"About what?" I asked concerned
"Do you love me Chat Noir"
"Of course I do! But do you love me"
"I don't know!" She said almost yelling.

She doesn't know! What douse that mean. Is there some one else!
"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously
"There's this other guy, at first I gave up on him because I hadn't seen him since high school but then he was there for me and we were talking and-" I cut here off.
"He sounds very fumilure"
"Y-you know Adrien?" She said looking me strait in the eyes.

"Plag, claws in!" I chanted confidently
"A-A-A-Adrien!" She said surprised, terrified and happy all at once.
I smiled and hugged here.
"I'm so glad it's you" she whispered "I love you to Chat" she smiled puling away from the hug.

Will Marinette reveal to Adrien that she is ladybug or will she freak out and bail😱
🐱🐞🐱
🐞🐱🐞
🐱🐞🐱