Part 2

I remember every memory we shared together. I remember every little detail of every little moment. How I wish so badly we could go to those moments! back before everything changed...  back to when each day was filled with laughter and smiles! back to when each day was a new adventure and all we could do, was live...

Do you remember when we where 8 and we played Superman and Supergirl? I got stuck in that big tree! and we ended up having a big picnic up there! We promised each other something that day...

*Flashback*

Emma's Pov

"I'm supermaaaan!"

"and I'm supergiiiiiirl!"

Me and Jason quickly got into our brave hero poses.

"where on our way to save the world!"

we both ran around the brightly lit opening of the woods excitedly as if we were really flying through the sky.

"oh no! there's a little girl stuck in that burning building!" I squealed

Jase giggled as I climbed up the tree and pretended to rescue the girl.

"and Supergirl saves the day again!" Jase laughed.

I smiled as I wemt to climb down the tree.

Suddenly, the branch below me snapped and fell to the ground.

"oh no! Jase, help me! I'm stuck!" I yelled frantically.

I was so scared!

Jason looked at me for a second and then ran into the distance.

"I'll be right back!" he yelled.

What on earth was he doing? I thought.

A few minutes later, Jason returned with a picnic basket in his hand.

He climbed up and joined me at the top of the tree.

"hi!" he said excitedly.

"um, hi," I was so confused...

Jase just smiled at me and started taking contents out of the basket.

"I thought we'd have a tree top picnic!" he told me, "I thought It would be fun!"

I smiled widely.

"You really are amazing Jase!" I told him.

"I know!" he smiled back at me.

for the next half an hour or so, we just sat at the top of the tree together eating yummy food like sandwiches, grapes, chocolate, crisps and so on. We laughed and joked around, just like we always did.

"I really can't believe you did all this Jase" I said completely amazed by him.

He looked off into the distance.

"Em?"

"yea?"

"were best friends right?"

"of course we are! why?"

I looked at Jase concerned

"can I ask you something?"

"sure, anything"

"Do you promise that we will be best friends forever? and that we will tell each other EVERYTHING!?"

"huh?"

"do you promise me Emma?"

I looked straight into his beautiful deep blue orbs of his eyes and for the first time ever, even though I was only 8, I felt like I was in love. I was in Love with Jason

"I promise"

*End Of Flashback*

Oh how I wish we could have kept that promise Jason! I wish we never had to grow up! I wish things didn't have to change!