I'm Sorry I Loved You

Dear Jason

I'm sorry for ever loving you, I'm sorry for causing all this pain, I'm sorry for ruining your life, I'm sorry for even being a part of your life! I'm sorry for everything Jase. I really am sorry...

But you don't have to worry, for I am no longer here. I am no longer a burden to you, I am no longer your pain! I am no longer a worthless, useless freak, I am no longer the stupid idiot who fell in love with someone who she couldn't be with! I am no longer the one who fell in love with you, because sadly (or probably gladly to you) I am no longer alive....

Hey Jase! do you remember when we first met? back in nursery school...

*Flashback*

Emma's Pov

1 step, 2 step, 3 step, 4 step, more! I love hopscotch!

5 ste... "hey kid!" a big scary boy from the big school was suddenly stood in front of me, blocking my path.

"can I get past please?" I asked nicely

"nope" he replied. He pushed me to the ground.

"hey!" tears stared forming in my eyes

"get off me!" I yelled as the boy held me down to the floor while his friends just laughed at the scene.

Then one of his friends got out a knife.

This is it! I though to myself sadly.

I'm gunna die at 4 years old...

"HEY!" a voice yelled from behind us

"LET HER GO RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

A boy around my age stood next to us with his fists clenched.

He wasn't much bigger than me, but he still looked quite intimidating!

The boys quickly ran off into the distance.

"th-thankyou" I stuttered as the boy helped me up.

"It was no problem" the boy smiled at me.

"I'm Emma"

"I'm Jason"

We shook hands, just like the grown ups do!

"do you want to play?" I asked quietly

"sure!" Jason replied eagerly

*End Of Flashback*

You saved me Jason! I will never forget that day. That day was the strt of a beautiful friendship. I just wish It could have lasted forever like we hoped it would, but sadly, nothing ever goes to plan in reality...