Chapter 11

Jace's POV

Do I look okay? No.. I don't. I need to change again. I was in my room looking for something to wear for school to impress Constance. Suddenly, I paused and smiled. I got an idea.

Constance's POV

"Hey Penelope!" (A.N. Just in case you were wondering, Penelope was the girl that Jace first bullied)  "Hmmm... Oh! Hi Constance! Thanks for saving me again! What did you do to yourself? You look way better" "No problem and thanks!  Wanna come over to my house?" "Sure!." I walked with Penelope through the hallway when I stopped dead in my tracks. What I saw was unbelievable. Oh my gosh! He looks so good!

Jace's POV

I entered the school with everyone staring at me. I got embarrassed with everyone staring at me. I can't believe I decided to go around school with no shirt. I did the best I could to cover up myself with my books. "Hey, Jace! You look great!" I looked to the person who was talking to me. It was a brunette with blue eyes and she was wearing a pink t-shirt with green shorts. If it was a nerd, I would beat her up. "Uh, thanks I guess. Do I know you?" "You don't me but I would like to get to know you. Can I get your number?" "Sorry but I have a girlfriend." And with that, I just walked away leaving her staring at me. "Jace! You look great but you could get suspended! You are breaking the laws of the dress code!" "I'm just doing the best to impress you.", I said and winked. She looked down and blushed. Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! I pulled her chin up to see her. She looked at me and smiled. I leaned in with our lips just inches away. "JACE!!" We jumped from each other in shock. Ugh! Who ruined our moment?! I am going to give this person a lesson. I turned to the person who interrupted us. "Hey! You fuckin- Oh... Hi Ms. Briggs. Ms. Briggs is our school principal. "Jace you broke our rules of this school's dress code! Go to detention!" I gave Constance and walked away to detention.

(A.N)

I know this chapter is boring but I promise the next chapter will be extra longer and better. Thanks for reading and can you please tell other people about this book and tell them to read it? Please ask them. I'll follow the people who read it. Just comment and I'll follow you. Thanks for reading!

-Annie Bananie