Chapter 10

"Hey Constance?" "Yeah?" she said looking at me. I smiled and got down on one knee trying not to jiggle the ferris wheel. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N

The moment you all have been waiting for! The answer! And I would like to dedicate this chapter to Infinity_and_Summer. She made two awesome book covers for me! Thank you so much Grace (Infinity_and_Summer)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Constance's P.O.V)

Oh my gosh! He asks me to be his girlfriend! What should I say? I love him. I really love him.

"Jace... I love you so much!" He smiled like a fool. "So is that a yes?" "But we just met.... and I never had a boyfriend. And I'm a nerd... what made you kiss me like that" "You are just so beautiful, Constance! So adorable! I want to be with you forever!” “I would love to but you’re going to regret it! I’m not the fun type of girl.” “It doesn’t matter, love. I just want to be with you.” (A.N. Did I mention Jace is british? If I didn’t, I’m sorry! I love british boys! LOL! Pictures of Jace and Constance will be uploaded later.) “Then, Jace. I will be your girlfriend.” Jace smiled and picked me up bridal style and he ran to his car.

(Jace’s P.O.V)

I can’t believe she said yes! I will never let her go! I can’t wait until we arrive to my house! I have a surprise waiting for her! “Want to go to my place, Constance?” She looked at me through the mirror in the car and smiled and nodded her head. We arrived in about 5 minutes and I got out of my car and quickly ran to her door and opened her door for her. Yeah! Like a gentleman! She gave me one of her cute smiles. When she looked at my house, her mouth dropped. Why is she surprised? Oh! Right! I live in a mansion. Me and my parents are pretty wealthy. “You have a awesome place” “Thanks! I guess I’m kind of rich.” I took her hand and we walked into my house. When we walked in, Constance was smiling. I prepared a candle-light dinner with rose petals everywhere. It was a gourmet dinner with the most finest chef I could find here.

(Constance’s P.O.V)

Oh my god! He is such a gentleman! I love him so much! I kissed Jace on the cheek and he took my hand and he escorted me to the table. We spent our time talking to each other and we got to know each other better. When we were finished with our food, Jace took me to his bedroom to watch a movie. We were watching Despicable Me 2 on his bed. “Hahaha! The minions are so cute!” I said while giggling, “You are just like Gru! So aggressive, weird, and awkward. “No I’m not” “You are, too!” “You take that back, young lady!” he said teasingly. “No!”, I said with arms crossed and chin raised up. Suddenly, Jace pinned me down with him on me. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. “You will never take me alive!” Jace started to tickle me and I was laughing so hard I swear I was crying. “Take it back!” “NEVER!!” I yelled in between laughs. He tickled me harder and I laughed even louder. “Okay! Okay! I take it back!” He stopped tickling me and I was getting up. But, he pinned me back down again. “Say that I am awesome, intelligient, and smart!” he said while grinning. “I said too much already!” He started to poke me again. “Fine! You are awesome, intelligent, smart, and sooo handsome!” “Oh, really? I’m handsome?” he smirked. “Yes! You are as handsome as a devil! Let me go!" He laughed and kissed me on the nose. I scrunched up my face and he chuckled. “You are so cute when you do that.” He looked at my lips and then my eyes. He leaned in for a kiss but I was too quick. I grabbed a pillow and blocked my lips just to tease him. He chuckled and got up for me to get up too. He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and spinned me, making me face him. “Got ya!” I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back with his arms on my waist. He let go and kissed me on my head. “Want me to take you home?” “Okay” He took me home and I kissed him goonight and walked in my house.

A.N

HELLO, CARROTS!!! I made this chapter extra long for you guys. This story is not going to be dirty or anything. But if you want it to be, then comment and tell me if you want it to be dirty or romantic. I know in the first chapter I made Jace’s eyes blue but I decided to make it green. Thank you for reading!

-Annie Bananie