Chapter 4

•*• Hello my love lillys, I'm sorry I haven't updated my book, I recently have gotten very ill, and it's hard to continuously update for my fans. So here is my new update.•*•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They tell you to be yourself. Then they judge you. -Unknown

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Sorry for any misspelled words! NOT edited! ENJOY!

=========================================

Annalee's P.O.V.

Still starring at the elevator, I turn around and gasp. It was like a mini movie theater, with candy, popcorn, a soda machine, and movie style seats, above on the next step, were those big long, black comfy coaches.

I started to walk around the big room, when I noticed three doors.

I opened a red wooded door, what I saw didn't surprise me, it was a large bathroom with a jacuzzi bath tub, and a shower with a water fall, shower head, and the shower head that sprinkles down like rain from the ceiling. It also had two of those cool sinks that are like bowls.

I exited the bathroom, and shut the door. I looked over at the black double door.

When I opened it I saw a office/library. It was up to date with a glass desk with, two apple computers, book shelves covering each wall, with tons of books, old and new. Behind the desk, with those fun large black swirly chairs, where two ceiling to floor windows, with a glass sliding door.

Like the kid I was inside, I sat on the swirly chair, and spun around, and around, and around. I was laughing so hard, I started to cry.

I thought I saw a figure standing by the door, slightly shaking. My suspicions were confirmed, when the chair came to a sudden halt.

I looked up to see a chuckling Blake. "By the looks of it, you've settled in fine." he teased.

"Well as you can see, my inner child got the better of me." I slightly blushed.

Blushed I never blush! Anna get a hold of yourself! Blake may claim you as his mate, and he also my be chiseled to perfection, by the gods themselves. With his strong cheeks bones, stormy eyes that rage with passion and longing, his defined eight pack, and strong arms...Anna stop it! Uuuggghhh!

He chuckled his deep, sexy chuckle, oh gosh here I go again!

"Well let me show you to your room, so you can further settle in." He states, while walking out the doors.

I started walking when I came to an abrupt stop.

There are only three rooms, and two I've already been in, and they are most currently not bedrooms.

Oh Gods, please help me!

-------------------------------------------

VOTE!!!! <3

COMMET!!! :)

Tell me what your favorite part was, if you bored or if your an awesome fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever,

And

Always,

•*•$nake•*•